Think very c̸̣͗a̷̰̜̚͠r̴̘̊̏ė̴͓̬f̷̦̓u̷͠ͅl̸̗̐̎ͅl̷̝̫̂y̷̬̹̒̈́ ̵̗̜͊

Authors note:

Okay so pretty much my interpretation of egg hunt arg between the videos public on mystinight and the unlisted videos and recordings we got in the main channel video.

(aka i spit my ideas at u for almost 12 hundred words)

FT: Mid :D !
______________________________________________________

Find the egg.

The words had stopped being a challenge, stopped being something to take literally. To challenge yourself to accomplish. 

Only the most foolish would take it on, knowing what lies ahead. Yet, many of them don't, many of them are blinded by the thought of one-upping another, by just getting another item for people to fawn over.

That was never what it was about, it was meant to be about unity, she always wanted it to be about unity. She always wanted it to be about saving the server.

("Hello?")

The words have taken on a new meaning, time and time again. Find the egg, find the egg, find the egg.

First, it had been a taunt, a taunt that she had gotten something that none of them had. Something that had extraordinary power that none had realized before her. It was a sign of superiority. It hadn't been an ask, it hadn't been a challenge, it was a bold statement.

Oh, how naive she had been.

(H̸̹̕ͅe̸̥͍͗l̶̡̩͗l̶̛͜o̵̞̐͝)

After, it was a plea. It was a plea to be found, to be saved. To pull her back up to shore after the waves of its power had truly dragged her under. Nobody had come to save her, they were looking for the egg, not the person.

("PLEASE HELP ME")

Some had thoughts, some had suspicions or concerns of her whereabouts, each of them had a piece to the puzzle. Yet, none would share them. None would share what they had, because of conflicts and grudges and other things that sound so insignificant now.

Was it worth it?

It's not a question, its rage, twisted around every word. It's grief for who they all once were and anger for who they had become. Friends turned to enemies after one disagreement, that was all it took.

Nobody came to save her, and she needed someone to blame, before they had come along.

(Ḯ̸̲t̷͐͜s̷͇͉͆ ̴̨̠͝͝ò̸̧̨v̶̤̙͐e̸͈͆r̷͕̈́)

And at last. Where she remains today, it is a warning. The repetitiveness ringing in your ears until you fall to madness. The more the line plays, the more her own voice fades. The most it begins to sound like someone else.

She warns them, alone, a cure isn't possible. Yet together, it's linear. All the destruction has come from isolation, distrust. Everyone has the common goal of saving the server, because it's their home.