stranger

Authors note:

Ivory for lifesteal s5 btw

Ft: Vitalasy, Ivory
______________________________________________________

Ivory wakes up somewhere unfamilar, yet somewhere she knows all too well.

Ivory wakes up in a prison.

She can tell, from the obsidian walls, low, dark ceiling, and the sense of dread that crawls through the place. The bedrock floor's a little odd, but not unheard of, even on vanilla servers.

Nothing she hasn't done before.

She holds her breath for a minute, trying to hear for anything that may be around.

The low rumble of wardens is the first thing that reaches her, quickly followed by the squishing sound of a trapped elder guardian. 

The warden might be new to her, but nothing she couldn't find her way out of.

She stands, the first thing she finds odd is the gaping hole in the ceiling. It's in the middle, and too high for her to try climbing up. She stands under it and tries jumping anyways, just to see how far off she is.

Her hand barely grazes the ceiling, good to know.

Under her feet is snow that had fallen into the room from the skylight.

That may come in handy.

In the corner of the room, there are wolves. Tamed ones, just sitting there, growling at her.

She stares at one for a minute. They most definitely belong to whoever trapped her in here, and they would be the easiest way to get in contact with whoever that may be. Ask their intentions, see what information she could get out of them.

She sighs, looking down at the dog closest to her, snapping at her ankles from where it sits.

"Sorry." She mutters, before kicking it sharply.

The dogs growling turns to a whimper, it stands for a moment, before teleporting away.

She takes a step back as another dog lunges for her ankle, confined to its sitting position, but craning its neck to try and reach her.

"Sorry." Ivory repeats.

She goes back to the skylight, she may as well work on her first idea while she waits.

She leans down, touching the snow, and trying to ball it up in her hands. It's a bit fluffy, soft, it would be harder to stick it all together, but it could work. She forms a flimsy snowball, pushing it back on the ground, trying to create a mound.