(not a oneshot) APOCALYPSE AU INFORMATION :D

Considering starting a series w a ls apocalypse au just to hop on the bandwagon, if I don't i'll probably be making some oneshots on it anyways so heres a bit of info :

- It includes all the characters of the Wormhole event! It will probably mostly focus on the World Saver team with a little bit of World Ender team sprinkled in there. Neutral players will have appearances, but they won't usually be the main focus of the story. Those are the general groups people stick to within the story, with certain exceptions.

- Spoke started the apocalypse, releasing various deadly / unkillable creatures onto the server to kill everyone. They are NOT the members of the wormhole, but a separate entity. 

- 100 Heart Quartet have a certain connection to these creatures, due to being stitched up with some of their organs and such inside of them, making them able to come back from the dead (with some limitations) Their connection makes the creatures much more likely to target and attack them over others. 
- (Planet is literally MOLDING because of how many times hes been brought back, everyone else also has some weird stuff going on)

- Spokes team believes that the only way to end the apocalypse and make all the creatures leave is to kill all of 100 Heart Quartet permanently. (Spoke told them that! Hes lying!)

- Spoke's siblings + Mapic and Zam are the only ones that know the full truth about Spoke's power. Mapic and Zam just want to see the world end due to the creatures, so they don't say anything. Spoke's siblings just think its funny.
- (One player on the World Savers knows the truth as well, but can't say anything due to a deal made with Spoke before the beginning of the apocalypse.)

- The neutral players are just trying to survive, but they'll occasionally assist both sides. Not all neutral players are teamed, they're split up and have varying relationships between them (Varying from homies to actively trying to kill one another). However the neutral players is just an umbrella term for all of them.

- "The Wormhole" as an event refers to when the creatures were released, not the people. They've just been hanging around this whole time. However, most grouped up and began forming alliances with Lifestealers and each other after The Wormhole began.