Exile

Authors note:

Day 5!! exile :3

Man,, this guy poafa doing a lot of yapping considering he was the one who petrified spawn :/
__________________________________

Poafa's a little mad right now.

Spending weeks and a shit ton of resources on cleaning up after whichever idiot thought it would be a good idea to put obsidian over everything and call themselves Medusa might do that to someone.

Doing all of that only to be accused of being Medusa. Chased around spawn by about ten people, and killed for something that he didn't do without even being listened to by anyone will definitely do that to you.

But fine, they can exile him from spawn and let a griefer just cover more nice looking builds in an ugly, annoying block. Whatever, their choice really.

He's just a little mad about it.

He's just been sending a few passive-aggressive (or just aggressive) messages to anyone online who doesn't care enough to read them whenever he remembers it. Or whenever he sees some missing diamonds in his chest from all the pickaxes he made to mine the obsidian.

Only to be accused that he was the one to place it! Only to be kicked out of spawn!

Poafa is really mad.

But there isn't much that he can do about it except the occasional angry rant to somebody who doesn't seem to care about any of this as much as they should. 

He was framed! He was kicked out of spawn! He'll be killed if he goes back! And still nobody can even be bothered to look into any of this! Try and make any kind of change, try to fix anything!

Whatever.

He doesn't need spawn to clean for the server and he doesn't need Team Awesome to ruin everything for him and he certainly doesn't need any of the players to chase him out of spawn and kill him just because he wanted to help.

Realistically, he totally did have enough obsidian to become Medusa, after all that cleanup. He could, if he wanted to.

But it isn't worth his time anymore, the server isn't. Not even the idea of revenge could get him to return to spawn only to get himself killed.

Medusa can do it themselves, not his problem anymore. It's the servers, it's Team Awesome's. If anything, he should be happy, he doesn't have to deal with any of this anymore. None of the server drama, none of the spawn griefing, it's their own to deal with.

He has his own base, and now he just has time to focus on it. To finally get to building. To get something done.

To focus on his base, alone, all the time.

Poafa's alone, and he's just a little mad about it.