Chapter 6: Battle with the Tuffles (Part 1)

"That little bastard." Ryzer mumbled as Tatsumi and Akame approached him.

"What exactly do you two fools think you're doing here?" Ryzer chuckled.

"Isn't it obvious? I came to get my son back." Tatsumi snapped back.

Let me get a this straight, you're one the last remaining Tuffles that we have to find and you're refusing to join up with the rest of your kind?" Ryzer asked.

"Yeah, that's exactly what I mean." Tatsumi retorted.

"You're actually going against one of your own?" Ryzer said in disappointment.

"As far as I'm concerned, I don't even know you." Tatsumi replied.

"Tatsumi... I always thought that you'd have a little more sense than this..." Ryzer said shaking his head.

"Enough of this bullshit!!" Akame said butting in.

"Hmm, her power level just jumped to four-zero-eight." Ryzer thought checking his tracker.

"Yeah, she's right, it's time we get to business." Tatsumi said.

"And now Tatsumi's is all the way up to four-sixteen." Ryzer thought looking at his tracker.

"Something tells me I'm not going to want to hold back in this fight." Tatsumi said.

"Hehehe. You think those little increases are enough to stop me?" Ryzer chuckled.

"What?" Tatsumi and Akame quirked an eyebrow in confusion.

"What fools you truly are. Coming here with those pitiful levels thinking you can take me on." Ryzer said still chuckling. "I see that I'm going to have to put you both in your place."

"You go ahead and try it. Just because you're stronger than we are doesn't mean we can't win." Tatsumi said. "You may have power, but we have a strategy."

"OK then, let's see how long your strategy keeps you alive." Ryzer said with a twisted smiled. "I'm sorry Tatsumi, I've been thinking about my offer, and I've changed my mind, you'd probably slow the rest of us down." Ryzer said changing his tone. "And for betraying the Tuffles... YOU WILL DIE!!!"

Ryzer suddenly appeared behind Tatsumi and Akame and elbowed them in the back.

"Damn it!!" Akame said in pain.

"Shit. This guy's fast." Tatsumi said rubbing his back.

"I know, here in your final moments I'll tell you a little secret: the other two Tuffles have a power level higher than mine." Ryzer said smiling madly.

"What?!?!" Akame and Tatsumi said in disbelief.

"I tried to reason with you but didn't want to listen. Now you die." Ryzer said.

"Heh, and if we don't there's still two more Tuffles out there right?" Tatsumi said.

"So, what. Personally, I find the prospect exciting." Akame said smiling at Tatsumi.

"Yeah, you would. But I'm kind of terrified right now." Tatsumi said smiling back.

"I would be too if I was staring death in the face." Ryzer said.

"I'm done listening to this! Where's my son?! Where have you hidden him?! Tell me!!!" Tatsumi snapping at Ryzer.

"I haven't hidden him anywhere. He was annoying me with his crying, so I shut him up. I tucked him away in my space pod in the crater behind you." Ryzer replied.

Tatsumi then flew in the air to get a good look in the pod.

"TJ." Tatsumi said.

"Help daddy!!! I want out!!! Save Me!!!" TJ cried out to his father.