Chapter 77: Akame vs Drone #7

"So, Stylish, are you making good progress with that shut down device?" Cosmina asked

Dr. Stylish's computer then flashed red.

"No, nothing is progressing so far." Dr. Stylish said. "I've had it with Professor Rumi's designs."

With Akame and the Techno-Drones:

"Alright Demon, no more playing around." Drone #7 said.

Akame and Drone #7 then continued their melee.

Drone #7 then vanished from Akame's sight after dodging an attack.

Akame spotted Drone #7 and fired a piercing red beam at him. "Let's see you dodge this!" Akame said.

Drone #7 then proceeded to dodge the beam effortlessly.

Akame then fired a barrage of beams at Drone #7, which he dodged them all.

Akame then charged up a bigger beam and fired it at Drone #7, this time he deflected it.

"He deflected it..." Akame said.

"You're good. Much stronger than before." Drone #7 said. I think I can have some real fun with you; for a minute at least."

"I thought he was done playing around. As though he had nothing better to do than sit here." Drone #8 said. "He's such a child."

Akame and Drone #7 then rushed at each other; the shockwave caused a massive crater in the water below.

"Why'd you stop? Was it too much for you?" Drone #7 chuckled.

"Come on. Just finish this already." Drone #8 said. "Stop staring at her like a fool and do something already before I have to come up there and do it for you."

"No, this is the most fun I've had since I woke up and I plan to enjoy it." Drone #7 said. Drone #7 then turned to Akame. "You want to keep going too, right?"

"Best believe." Akame said.

"Well, as long as your game." Drone #7 said. "How about I start working my up to full power? Let's see how that goes."

"That suits me just fine. So, bring it on." Akame said.

Akame then began firing rapid beams at Drone #7, which he dodged.

"Come on, don't you have any different tricks?" Drone #7 said as he dodged the beams. "You really this dense? How many times are you going to try this until you realize it won't work against me."

Akame's beams then started flying past Drone #7.

"Are you even trying to hit me?" Drone #7 said.

Drone #7 then looked around and saw then beams now surrounding him at every position.

"You won't be showing that full power after all." Akame said. Then with a swipe of her hand, Akame sent the beams crashing down on Drone #7.

After a few moments, smoke cleared, and Drone #7 was shown to be encased in a barrier he created at the last second.