Chapter 80: Stopping the Monster

"Damn you!!!" Vain roared as he charged out of the crater.

Najenda fired another blast at Vain to slow him down.

At Tatsumi's Village:

"That's some power out there." Bulat said. 

"Yeah. Someone is putting up a fight." Chelsea said.

"It's Najenda." Susanoo said.

Najenda fired Hell Flash over and over and because she was putting her life energy into the attack her life force was depleting rapidly.

"Boss!!" Leone shouted.

At Path of Peace HQ:

"Wow, it feels like Auntie Najenda is hanging in there but still, her energy is dropping like a rock." TJ said.

"Najenda is using her most powerful attack, she is holding nothing back." Lord Priest said.

"But Vain hasn't taken even the slightest bit of damage." Bolic said. "If she keeps this up, she'll...."

"She knows she can't keep this up. What is she doing out there?" Tatsumi said.

Najenda was still holding Vain in place with Hell Flash.

"Her life force is fading... she'll die if she keeps this up." Leone said.

"Can you still fly?" Drone #8 asked.

"Yes. More or less." Drone #6 said.

"Okay. Come on. We have to go." Drone #8 said. "I mean it Six."

Drones #6 and #8 then flew away from the island.

"No! You won't get away!" Vain then flew out of the crater only for Leone to join in and help Najenda.

After being caught off guard by Leone's energy blast, Najenda fired again.

Path of Peace HQ:

"You got stop this Boss! All you're doing is burning yourself out!" Tatsumi said. "You can't keep putting out energy like this, it's killing you!! Do you hear me Boss?! STOP!!"

"Wait? Aunty Leone's energy is out there now. She's helping her!" TJ said.

"What?!"Tatsumi said.

Najenda and Leone then fired a final combined energy beam at Vain.

Najenda then fell to the ground unconscious.

"Boss..." Leone said.

Vain then emerged out from the crater.

"Damn it she's gone." Vain said. He then turned to Leone and Najenda.

"Ah fuck it." Leone said as she steeled her resolve.

Leone then charged at Vain with a kick to the neck but Vain took no damage.

"What the fuck?" Leone said in disbelief. "Son of a bitch."

"You assassins don't know when to mind your own business." Vain said. "But then you all want to cry when one of you gets killed."

Vain then punched Leone in the sternum causing her to cough up blood. He did it over and over until the blood was literally pouring out of Leone's mouth.

At Path of Peace HQ:

"No! Sis!" Tatsumi exclaimed.

"Aunty..." TJ said.

Vain then kicked Leone in her neck, breaking it and sent her crashing into Najenda. 

Vain then flew over to both of their unconscious bodies.