Chapter 73: The Monster with Tatsumi's Energy

Akame looked at the bug man closely until a wave of power hit her.

"What the--? That power... Why does it feel like it's coming from..." Akame said. "No, it doesn't make any sense." 

At Tatsumi's village:

"Looks like your dad is taking a turn for the better, doesn't it?" Mine said.

"Yeah, you're right mom. I can tell!" TJ cheered. "I'll tell everyone the good news!"

With Akame and the Monster:

The man the monster was holding then woke up.

"Hey, you, girl with the evil red eyes... help me!" the man said. "Do something! I'm in trouble here! I'm beggin' you! Look, I'm the richest guy in the grasslands!"

The man then pulled a stack band of money.

"All the money you can ask for! Just get me away from this thing!" The man cried. "What's the hold up?! Rescue me!"

"I don't know if you can even understand a single word, I'm saying but let that human go." Akame said. "How ever measly, his life has value."

The bug man then dropped the man.

"Took you long enough lady. Thanks for putting in a good word for me! Now let's get out of here, yeah?!" The man said.

One of the bug man's fingers then extended like a tail and stabbed the man in the back and began absorbing something from his body.

Akame was stunned at the sight in front of her.

The man's body then began withering away, slowly, until he was gone completely. 

"I will absorb you next." The bug man said. "Submit... Akame."

The bug man then took a fighting stance and began emanating large amounts of power. 

"What the...?! How in the hell?!" Akame said.

The ground began breaking apart; cars were sent off in the distance and building then shattered until a massive explosion then went off."

At Tatsumi's Village:

Everyone sensed the power and couldn't believe it.

"That energy." Leone said.

"There's no way." Chelsea said.

With Akame and the monster:

"What kind of creature are you? And how do you know to call me Akame?" Akame asked sternly.

"Should I not know my sister?" The monster said.

"What?!" Akame said.

At Tatsumi's Village:

Everyone in Night Raid ran outside of the village huts.

"I've never felt anything like this." Sheele said.