Chapter 70: Unshakeable Resolve

"I'd better help everyone out quickly." Lubbock said.

Lubbock then jumped down to give everyone a health pill, starting with Bulat.

"Hey, Bulat, it's me." Lubbock said as Bulat slowly open his eyes.

"Good, you're still kicking." Lubbock said. "Here, eat this."

Bulat ate the health pill and regained consciousness.

Meanwhile TJ and the rest of the Jaegers arrived at the capital.

"So, you little shits are back?" Syura said as walked past the Jaegers.

"Can it dude." Wave spat. "Alright TJ, we'll go get the medicine from Stylish."

The Jaegers then went to Stylish's lab in the palace as TJ stayed outside and waited.

Cosmina, Dorothea, Suzuka, and Mez then came outside.

"Oh, hey there TJ!" Cosmina said. 

"So, the handsome son of the oh-so handsome Tatsumi has arrived, huh?" Suzuka said.

"You must've grown a foot since we last saw you." Dorothea said.

"Hey there little handsome TJ." Mez said. "It's always great seeing your cute face."

TJ began blushing at onslaught of compliments from the ladies.

"Aww, you're so cute when you're bashful." Dorothea chuckled.

"So, what's a cutie like you doing here?" Cosmina smiled as she skipped up to him.

"W-well, I-I-I just came to get some medicine for my dad." TJ stuttered.

"Oh really? What's wrong with him?" Suzuka said. 

"It's his heart virus." TJ said.

"What? But I thought that already happened and he was cured." Cosmina said.

"Yeah, events are unfolding differently." TJ said. "But it's okay, Susanoo is with him and is giving him the medicine the guy from the future gave to us."

"Okay, that's a relief." Suzuka sighed.

Dorothea then walked up on the other side of TJ and whispered in his ear.

"So, how about when some time frees up, you come spend some time with us?" Dorothea whispered.

"Uh sure. I'd like to." TJ smiled. "I'll definitely swing by."

"Gosh, you're so handsome, just like your father." Cosmina squealed. "You get cuter every day."

"T-thanks... I get that a lot." TJ blushed.

The only person that gushed over him this much was Esdeath, so this was slightly overwhelming for TJ.

Suzuka then leant over in front TJ, which gave him a direct view of her cleavage. 

TJ inadvertently stared down Suzuka's shirt, not saying a word because he didn't know what to say.

Cosmina then began stroking TJ's cheek and then Dorothea stroked the other and Suzuka rubbed his head and Mez stroked his chin.

"You're such a cute boy." Dorothea said. "Like super, super cute."

"T-Thanks..." TJ said as he now was red as a tomato. "I appreciate that..."

Then the four ladies placed kisses on both sides of TJ's cheek and his forehead.

"Later, cutie." Cosmina waved as she walked away.

"Bye, handsome." Dorothea winked.

Suzuka blew a kiss to TJ as she followed the other girls into the palace.