Chapter 21: Planet Zulo

"Well, it's just a thought." Chelsea said, not wanting to get everyone's hope up. 

Chelsea began to explain her theory.

"Okay, here goes. The Tuffles already knew about the RongoRongo Books when they got here, they heard talking over the communicator Ryzer was wearing. They weren't here for revenge or least not entirely. They seemed more interested in finding the RongoRongo Books so they could make a wish. Chelsea said.

"Really?" Tatsumi asked.

"Yeah." Chelsea replied. "But it's what they said about Akame that caught my attention. They called her a demon as if they already knew her connection to the RongoRongo Books. And what Kyro said after that got me thinking."

In the Flashback:

Enough! Playtime's over! Eliminate them now!! We can't risk all five teaming on us, they may prove to be an issue! I want their corpses to be the first thing he sees." Kyro said.

"But what about the Rongorongo books?" Lezo asked.

"The demon girl is no use to us anymore." Kyro said. "I have a hunch; if we head to Planet Zulo we'll get answers. And if Tatsumi was indeed resurrected, there's more than just rumors."

End of Flashback.

Kurome was hanging on to every word coming out of Chelsea's mouth.

"Okay?" Seryu said. "They know where Akame's power originated from, big deal."

"I heard that too!' TJ perked up. "They acted like they could find other RongoRongo Books on Zulo."

"Exactly." Chelsea said. "And if we can get to this planet Zulo and I realize that's a pretty big "if" but if we can find it somehow, then we might be able to bring them back to Earth."

"I get it." Mine said. "All we have to do is ask to bring everyone back to life."

"And I get to see Akame and everyone else again!!!" TJ cheered, which made Mine smile from ear to ear. 

"They'd all be alive." Chelsea said. "If Akame comes back then then our RongoRongo Books would too! It's a win-win."

"Yes! That's a great idea. It might actually work! We at least have to try! Wave said.

"Hello friends... Goodbye Tuffles." Leone said.

For the first time all day Kurome smiled. The thought of there being a chance she gets to see her big sister again was enough to make her happy.

"That's a whole lot easier said than done." Esdeath said.  "Could that even be pulled off? That's like finding a needle in a haystack. It's hopeless."

"Not for Stylish, right?" Leone said.

"Do you not know how many planets there are?" Seryu chimed in. "Maybe if we had a clue where to find this Zulo or whatever but we don't.

"Don't worry, I know someone who can help." Tatsumi said. "Here that, King San? I bet you know every planet in the galaxy, right? Do you know where Planet Zulo is?"

In the Spirit Realm:

"What kind of question is that? Of course, I know where Planet Zulo is. I'd be very terrible at my job if I didn't. I can give you it's exact coordinates." 

"Amazing." Run said. "That's the King San that rained Tatsumi?" 

"But we all hear him, it's like he's in the room with us." Bols said.

"Alright King San, you're coming in loud and clear. Go ahead we're all listening." Tatsumi said.

In the Spirit Realm: