Ch.2 Joined

Chen Xue's POV

As I walk out of the base I wonder if I should accept the offer because I like gaming but do I wanna be a professional gamer was I acting too impulsively based on my emotions all these thoughts were spinning through my head and I decided that maybe I should watch their game and consider the decision.

3rd person

Meanwhile, inside the ZDGX base camp, everyone stands up to look at Lu Yue.

"Why did you pick her up she's our potential member are you trying to scare her off," fatty says while everyone nods in agreement.

"Well it's funny plus it reminds me of when we were in college," Lu Yue says with a big smile on his face.

"Looks like our substitute is lovestruck Lu Yue do you like her?," K says and everyone else is curious as to what he's going to say.

"So what if I do like her," Lu Yue says while walking away.

Lue Yue's POV

I never thought I would see her again I was so happy. I had to admit I did fall for her the happiness and kindness she brought to everyone. She could be a little shy sometimes but that's what made her the person she is. Although, sometimes she liked to tease people. She was like an array of sunlight to me. I thought while laying on my bed.

One week later

"Hello everyone I'm your host Xiao Qiu and let's welcome the teams on the stage first we have team ZGDX entering on the left and on the right team CK let's make our predictions I think team CK has the upper hand here because they had one more player," the host says while the other host nods in agreement.

Time skip after two games they are tied and it's the last round.

"Welcome back after that short break right now it's a tight game I'm not sure what the outcome will be we will just have to wait and see," The host says.

3rd person POV

The round starts and both teams go to their own lanes. That's when team CK's AD and support start heading to the bot lane to fight Fatty and Lu Si Cheng. That's when ZDGX tries to retreat but team CK is pressuring them to the bot lane and won't let them escape they have no choice but to fight and they end up losing.  When the rest of the teams comes but gets killed too right now it's not looking good for team ZDGX. Then CK decided to kill the Orchi then team ZDGX responds they plane an ambush on team CK and steal the Orchi. With only two players alive team CK goes back to protect their tower but ZDGX kills them and destroys the tower winning the game.

Chen Xue's POV

"They congratulate team ZDGX for making a great comeback," the host says as I watch in amazement deciding then and there I wanted to be a part of the team after the game God Ming approached me.

"Chen Xue that was a close match," he says right then.

I say "I want to join the team," he looks at me surprised that I said that all of the sudden but then a smile came on his face.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thanks for reading sorry if I made any mistakes, got the game part wrong, and for the short chapter in a couple of chapters, things will get interesting.