Ch.4 Streaming

Chen Xue POV

It's been about 3 months since I came here and everything's been great. I've been getting to know the other members more. And this is something I enjoy I think while walking downstairs keeping my eye out for Brother Yue because he might mess with me again. Finally, I reach the end of the stairs I have a sigh of relief as I don't see Brother Yue anywhere. I go to walk to my seat and all of the sudden I feel a force start to lift me.

"Your so gullible Chen Xue," he says while laughing.

"PUT ME DOWN," I demand while glaring at him and he complies.

"Hey umm guys I'm live right now," Sister Yao says when I realised everyone saw all of that and I quickly run out of the frame embarrassed then Brother Rui and God Ming walks in.

What's all the noise about," Brother Rui asked confused.

"Well, Lu Yue decided he wanted to mess with xiao Xue just now and they didn't realize I was live streaming,"   Sister Yao says to god Ming and Brother Rui then both of them walk over to Sister Yao's screen. And read some of the comments.

Omg was that the new
member Bunny she
needs to stream now!!

I need to see her face
so needs to stream!!!!

We need a stream
NOW!!!

"Chen Xue looks like you've gained a lot of attention why is this just like when Tong Yao just started anyways you need to start streaming today," God Ming say while I nod in agreement I was a little nervous but excited as well.

"Look she's much more cooperative than you were," Brother Cheng says.

"Well we are two different people okay," Sister Yao says glaring at Brother Cheng.

"Okay you two be quiet I'm gonna start the stream," I say while taking a deep breath 1..2..3.. start.

Hello, I am ZDGX Bunny and this is my first stream here. Now let's get on with the game," I say with a big smile.

"Wow missy you're a natural at this," fatty says.

I then continue to stream for the next 3 hours playing games and getting to know my chat better. I start to feel tired so I decided to end my stream. "Goodbye, guys I promise to stream more in the future bye-bye," I say while ending my stream that's when I go to find Brother Rui. Because I wanna know how long I need to stream.

"Brother Rui I have a couple of questions about streaming," I say to him.

"Ok what questions," he says.

"How long do I have to stream for," I ask.

"You need 45 hours a month or else I deduct your salary," Brother Rui says with an evil grin on his face.

"See how cruel he is to us," Lao Mao says.

"That isn't too bad though," I look at him surprised at how little we have to stream.

"That isn't too bad are you insane Xiao Xue that's so much time," Sister Yao says while she looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Well I used to have to stream much more like a lot more than this," I say while thinking about how tired I was when I was streaming with Twitch that was brutal.

"You used to stream," everyone but Brother Cheng says surprisingly.

"Have you guys not realised that how else would she know how everything works," Brother Cheng says knowingly.

"I guess we should've known that after all, she does know how to do it all," K says.

"Anyways I'm going to bed now goodnight," I say as I start walking upstairs.

2 months later

It's been quite a long time since I've started to stream and it's been so much fun although sometimes I think about that. I do enjoy streaming I think while sitting in my chair. That's when I have an idea but I have to ask brother Rui first so I go up to him and ask.

"Do we only have to stream OPL or can we stream other things," I asked

"Well no but what else would you stream," he says.

"Well, I have some ideas anyways thank you," I say walking away to my chair and pulling up my phone.

Hey do you wanna
stream with me I got
permission.

Really but they
probably won't know
what I'm saying

It's fine I'll translate
for you

Alright I'm down

I walk over to my PC to open up a stream and then I press the start button. "Hello guys today we will have a special guest joining us you might know him he is American YouTuber and streamer Dream that when Dream enters our call.

"Hello everyone I'm Dream," he says while I translate that to my chat.

"We are going to 1v1 each other in our respective games to see who's better," I say.

"I'm gonna beat you your dog water," Dream says.

"Oh be a quiet dream I'll beat you anyways let's get started," when Sister Yao looks over.

"Who are you streaming with," Sister Yao says.

"It's a friend of mine from the US his online name is Dream," I say looking at her.

"You mean Dream the one in Florida with millions of followers," Lu Yue says coming out of nowhere.

"Yes, that one are you a fan perhaps," I say with a giggle.

"Hey are you there still," Dream says through my headset.

"Yeah just one of my teammates is your fan," I say when Brother Yue pokes his head over on my stream. I push him back I continued to play for the next 2 hours unfortunately I lost and I go to end the stream.

"Well that's the end goodbye Dream and goodbye everyone," I say.

"Well goodnight Lulu," Dream says but then he instantly realised what he did.

"Dream you weren't supposed to tell them I'm Lulu," I said loudly then everyone turns to stare at me.

"I'm so sorry," Dream says.

"It's fine the truth was gonna come out someday I'll just do another stream tomorrow," I say knowing it wasn't his fault. Then I end the stream. That was when Brother Cheng asked me a question.

"So when did your Lulu?"

"Yes I am well used to be I stopped streaming though to go to college," I  lied the truth was a couple of years ago I wanted to stream and he cheered me on and somehow I became part of the Dream SMP. I was happy but then that thing happened and I quit wanting to get everything that reminded me of him out of my life. But I did want to stream again no matter what it was.  I enjoyed streaming a lot I think while walking into my room. Laying down not ready for what was to come.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello thanks for reading sorry for any mistakes this was a very long chapter so I might have not catched some mistakes.