Ch.8 Parents

"Guys it's not her fault she didn't do anything. She and God Yang are childhood friends and she helped me that the truth please don't give her anymore hate that fan is not telling the truth," -Luck

"Who's blaming Bunny because if you don't like her get out of my stream okay she didn't do nothing wrong," -FNC's jungler

Did she seduce all
of them or what

Guys stop hating on
her it might not be
her fault as they say

It is here
fault she's taking
my husbands away
from me

Chen Xue's POV

It's been 3 days since the whole thing started we have found out who sent the package. It's the same girl that sent Sister Yao a package last time. Somehow her parents got her out of trouble and not in jail but this time we'll make sure she spends time behind bars. We sued that crazy fan. The club put out a statement about the fan and the package. And now more than ever news outlets far and wide are talking about this. That's when Brother Yue comes downstairs with a photo of us in college.

"Look at this photo I found," It was an embarrassing photo of me that I was dared to take and he took it and printed it. I quickly snatched the photo from his hand.

"Don't show that to anyone," I say while ripping up the photo and he just laughed.

"I wanna see the photo," says sister Yao.

"Well aren't you nosey," Brother Cheng says while Sister Yao glared at him. Then the doorbell rang and I was wondering if it was one of the packages again. I was gonna go get it but then Brother Yue stops me and opens the door.

"Mā Bà why are you here," I say surprised wondering why my parents were here at my base camp.

"So were you never going to tell us that you ditch being a lawyer to play some silly games," My mom says angrily.

"Aunt and uncle why don't you come inside first," Sister Yao says just noticing what's going on.

My mom and dad sit down rather angrily I mean I can't blame them. After all, I didn't tell them but I didn't because I knew they would be like this.

"Mom, Dad it's not some silly games it's a good job and I get to stream I was going to tell you guys someday but I like this and I want to continue this," I plead desperately.

"What are you talking about you were studying to become a lawyer and now what's happening you're going to throw all of that away I know you like streaming but it's just like how it was in the past you are getting into trouble and those packages remember how upset you were I don't want that to happen again," my Dad says.

"You might think this is a good job but what if you get thrown away again what will you do you won't have a place to stay," my mom says harshly then she suddenly realised what she said. And was going to apologize but I cut her off.

"MĀ how could you ever say that to me," I shout while the tears are falling how could she bring that up she knew it was my weak spot. I ran upstairs slamming the door to my room shut. I stumbled onto my bed not believing that my mother would bring that up. The memories suddenly all come back my tears streaming down my face.

Meanwhile Downstairs

3rd person

"How could have done that to her," Mrs Yang says.

"Why did you bring it up," Mr Yang says.

"It's not your fault you just want the best for her," Rui says.

"Yeah Brother Rui is right you care for her and don't want her to be hurt," Fatty says.

"But we were so angry and we said too much but how could we not she didn't tell us anything we only found out after reading an article online we didn't want it to be like the past," she said

"If I may ask aunt and uncle what happened," Tong Yao asked that's when Mrs Yang start to explain

[Flash back]

3rd person

Lulu starts a stream addressing the allegations of her slapping a fan. She tries to explain that it isn't her, after all, she was faceless streaming so the fans wondered what she looked like. She told her chat the video was fake and that wasn't her. She wasn't even there she tells them and ends the stream hoping it would all go away. She gets a package and opens it inside a small metal box and she opens it only to find acid inside it didn't hit her face but landed on her carpet. She screamed and her mom came to see what was going on her mom called the police. And she sued the people that did that. It was already the second time but the last time it was just a knife it was noticeable so she didn't get hurt but this time it was way different. She thought to herself do people hate her that much it wasn't her fault though what could she do? She cried a lot and didn't eat for a few days one day she knew she can't keep doing this and got up knowing she can't act like this. But then the truth came out.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading sorry for any mistakes thanks so much for over 150 views.