Ch.22 Closer

Chen Xue's POV

I was in the car to the airport along with Dobin because he was worried.

"You didn't have to take me I would've been fine," I said, after all, he probably had things to do and I was just being a burden to him.

"You'll always be the same won't you before you start thinking you're a burden to me it's alright I wanted to take you," He laughs for some reason I felt at ease with him he made me feel safe just like back then.

I was trying to get something from the back seat but I couldn't reach it after all I was short, to say the least people in school often teased me for my height.

"Stop trying your arms can't reach that far," he says chuckling.

"Hey, it's not my fault my arms are not long enough and isn't the tall people supposed to help the short ones plus focus you are driving right now," I start bickering back. After all, he was like 1 foot taller than me how do people even grow to 6'3?

"I'll get it for you later alright," he replied.

We keep talking and laughing together just like back then for the next 30 minutes till we arrive.

I texted Dream telling him I was outside of the airport in the white Tesla. I see him and George walk out and wave to them.

"Hey over here," I say to them.

"Hi LuLu I haven't seen you in so long," George says hugging me. "Oh and who's that," George says looking at Dobin.

"Oh, that's Cha Dobin. Actually, what do you go by now," I asked.

"Lee Jun Hyuk," he replied.

"Oh hello nice to meet you," he says to Dream and George in English. Dream looks sceptical I mean he has every right to be he's the only person I ever told back then what happened.

They get in the car and it was dead at first but the George speaks up.

"I'm sorry for all this LuLu," George says sincerely.

"It's alright George it's not your fault," I say.

"Well what are you going to do," George says.

"Well you know how there was a guy there that supposedly threatened Oliver well that was Jun Hyuk the truth is he saved me and took a video so that's how I'm going to prove my innocence," I said.

"He saved you why would he do that," Dream said confused.

I knew at that moment that Dobin probably found out I told Dream.

"Dream minds your tone and word," George scolded him.

After a little bit, both I and George were fast asleep.

3rd person POV

"Do you still love her?" Dream said.

"Pardon," Dobin said.

"I said do you still love her if you don't stop hanging around her I don't want her to get hurt," Dream said.

"She told you didn't see the truth is I never stopped loving her it was a misunderstanding," Dobin said.

"Oh, really then what happened," Dream scoffed.

"Well I never wanted to kiss that girl I loved Xiao Xue but that girl she forced it so happens at that time Xiao Xue was there I got frustrated and said things I shouldn't have at that time she was everything in my life it was hard for me when she was gone," Dobin explained desperately.

"So you still love her," Dream said and Dobin nodded.

"I don't trust you but LuLu seems to trust you a lot just promise me that you won't break her heart again," Dream explained.

"I promise," Dobin said sincerely.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thanks for reading sorry for any mistakes and posting late I have been stressing out over the state assessments.