Epilogue

Chen Xue POV

I put my apron on and started to make breakfast when suddenly I feel arms wrap around me.

"I can't believe it," Dobin said.

"You can't believe what?" I say with a chuckle.

"It's been 2 years since we announced we were dating and now I live happily married to you with two children," Dobin said.

"Speaking of our two children you should go wake Jeonghan and Jackson up," I say sending him off.

I was thinking ever since we announced we are dating things have been great no one opposed us and his parents decided to let him live the life he wants not the one they wanted for him we still are gamers in different teams but we got a house together after we got married it's next to both our base camps.

Later that day

It was night time and we were getting ready to go out Sister Yao along with Brother Cheng was watching the kids. When we got there he put a blindfold on me and guided me somewhere.

"We are here Xiao Xue," He said gently taking off the blindfold.

"It's beautiful," I said. It was breathtaking we were in a private space on top of a building that overlooked the whole city.

"You know Xiao Xue I wish we could be in this moment forever I love you. You mean so much to me so please Xiao Xue sit with me forever," he says gazing into my eyes.

"I love you too and I will never leave you I promise," I replied I truly did and will love him for eternity.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thank you so much for reading that is the end of this book thank you for this incredible journey.