Ch.25 Do 143?

Chen Xue's POV

After they came back the food already arrived and when they sat down I noticed Kun looked a bit upset throughout the night Kun talked to me a lot and asked for my WeChat although Dobin didn't want me to give it out I thought what's the harm so I gave it to him after we ate we went straight home.

as I was getting ready for bed when the thought of Dobin popped into my head I didn't notice it but I was smiling I felt safe and happy with him but that's when I realised all this was familiar like I had felt all this before then it hit me. Do I possibly like Dobin that can't be I can't like him but then again he hasn't hurt me at all he even saved me.

On Hierophant live

Hierophant was reading some comments from his chat when someone asked why he saved Bunny.

"What is this person talking about of course I would save her since she was in danger," Hierophant proceeded to say. Just then another person asked why was he even there and why did he stay afterwards.

"What do you mean why can't I be there also I just so happen to run into her okay," Hierophant says defending himself.

"Just admit it you like her a lot," Ai Jia says leaning over to him. Meanwhile, the comments are going crazy.

"Anyways let's get off that topic," Hierophant said.

"Hey he didn't deny it," Ai Jia chuckled.

But little did they know that would light sparks to a whole new ship.

On the Esports farm

User177366- Hierophant is so obviously in love with Bunny the way he didn't deny it! #Hunny

I know right they
are so cute everyone
needs to stan Hunny

Noo my husband

Hunny is an amazing
the ship I need Bunny's
reaction

One KUN_FNC's stream

"Why is everyone talking about Hunny what even is that?" Kun asked and once he found out he was quite unhappy.

User446776- looks like someone is jealous.

He seems quite upset
It's kinda funny

Bro wanted a
shot but it didn't
work out

Is it just me but I
feel bad for him

On Luck_CK's livestream

"Guys stop talking about Hunny don't ship two people against their will and also how could someone so kind and gentle and focused on her career be dating someone," Luck said so done with it all.

"Whoever keeps making up things about our Xiao Xue will face some problems," Sunflower said after all it was his job to keep his little sister safe.

User7729783- Bunny is so lucky she has all these boys that fell for her.

I wish I could be her
she is so fortunate

Bunny is literally
living the y/n life

Hierophant's POV

For the past few days, all I have been thinking of is her no matter how much I deny it I still love her I know that I hurt her a lot but I will never do that again this time I will never let her go never again.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thanks for reading and sorry for any mistakes.