Ch.6 Collecting stamps

Chen Xue's POV

I was just sitting there thinking about how'll I would tell my parents after all I hadn't told them that I was a gamer now. I decided to get some advice from Dream after all when I was lost I always asked him. 

Hey I have a question

Yeah what is it

Well you see I haven't told my parents I'm an Esports gamer now and you know how they can be so how do I tell them

You are in trouble your parents are gonna like I don't even wanna think about it they would faint probably

Dream help me what
do I do

You should show them that your job is secure and pays a lot and the conditions are good then they might agree other than that I don't know what to do

Well thanks a lot for that I'll try but anyways how are you and George

Oh be quiet that reminds me George and I are going out for lunch

Ooo all alone together
well have a good time.

They are so cute together I don't know why they don't just date I think to myself then when Brother Rui walks in.

"Listen up everyone the world championships are coming up soon so we will have harsher training and you all have to wake up earlier,"  Brother Rui says with an evil grin.

"Oh come on just let us sleep I need the beauty sleep," K says while putting a face mask on.

"Anyways we will have a match with FNC to prepare for the championships," God Ming says.

"When will we play," I say.

"In about an hour probably," Brother Rui says," I quickly run over to my computer. To start practising.

"What are you doing," Sister Yao says staring at me confused.

"Well don't I have to practice," I say wondering if I did something wrong?

"Well usually we don't play right before a match we rest our a hand if we kept playing we might get cramps in our hands that will influence how well we play," Fatty says while I realise I should probably do that too. I finish the game that I already started and stop.

1 hour later

"Okay are you already," Brother Rui says we nod and put on our headsets.

3rd person POV

We start the game and I start to farm. Then I go over to the jungle because K wanted me to help him gank that lane but as soon as I get there FNC jungler kills me. I respawn and Brother Cheng tells us all to go to the top lane so we can lure them in we all go. And soon after they all come and we all fight I finish off their top with one of my skills but then all of a sudden the jungler comes and attacks me again. What's his problem we battle it out but in the end, he kills me. Sister Yao and Fatty die too. With only K, Fatty, and Brother Cheng they decided to wait for us but it was too late FNC already got the Orchi and they go and take down our towers right then we all respawn. But it was too late and they win the game. I was so pissed why did he have to keep coming after me.

"It's alright everyone you all did good," Fatty says to everyone.

"I am so mad why did he keep targeting me why," I say angered.

"Wait you have to see this Xiao Xue," I look over to see that it's FNC jungler he's streaming but what he says next surprised me.

"Today I played in a match with ZDGX_Bunny and if you're watching this missy. I would love to meet you sometime when she plays she doesn't hesitate," he says with a big grin. Then he proceeded to say in Korean "I like you missy I think you're really cute don't you agree chat," "does he think I don't know Korean," I say.

What did he say," Fatty says.

"He said I like you missy I think you're really cute don't you agree chat," I say to fatty.

"Are you serious he goes after you and then says that," Lao Mao says and I nod in agreement.

"Why does she remind me so much of you Tong Yao you both like to collect stamps," Brother Cheng says.

"What do you mean collecting stamps, "I and Sister Yao said.

"Anyways don't think anything about it he did this to me too and also don't fall for him he's a playboy," Sister Yao says to me and I nod.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That's the end sorry for any mistakes.