Ch.10 World Championships

Chen Xue's POV

I was finally free from everything the scandal died down after the evidence was given and I was feeling much better although I was very tired we had our first match in 2 days and we have been training nonstop I think while laying on my bed then Sister Yao walks in.

"Hey how are you doing," she said.

"I'm feeling a lot better now," I say happily.

"You know you're a lot stronger than I was back then when it happened to me I cried all the time and didn't know what to do but Xiao Xue you stayed strong and didn't cry," she looked at me with admiration.

"Well it's probably because I have dealt with it before the first time I cried too I didn't even eat for a couple of days I was upset and felt a little alone at the time so my parents came to visit me," I say if I said I wasn't affected by this I would be lying I mean it made me upset how people would just slander me without knowing what happened.

"Well enough talking let's go practice we only have two days left till the championships," Sister Yao says as I follow.

2 days later

I'm so nervous right now we are about to get on the bus.

"Hey don't be scared okay you play well weren't you the one that said three days ago not to be nervous and it would be fine," Brother Yue said.

"I know I said that but it's my first time it's natural to be nervous," I say then Brother Rui walks in.

"Okay is everyone ready let's go," Brother Rui says and we all follow him to the bus? I was sitting next to Brother Yue I was feeling tired from staying up practising last so I started to fall asleep.

3rd person POV

Chen Xue falls asleep and leans over to Lu Yue's shoulder.

"Hey, Lu Yue what do you think the other team will be like," Fatty said looking back he just started and the other members turned around too.

"Ooo," they all said.

"Be quiet you'll wake her up," Lu Yue said.

"Such a simp," Tong Yao says.

"I agree what a simp," K agreed.

"I told you to be quiet did you not hear me," Lu Yue spat out.

"Ok fine," K says as they all finally reach the place.

"We're here wake up Chen Xue," Lu Yue said softly.

Chen Xue's POV

"Huh, what we are here?" I say half awake I get off the bus and suddenly I'm awake all the fans were screaming and holding posters that woke me up. We get inside and all the nervousness hit me once more.

"Don't be nervous you'll be just fine," Brother Cheng says before we go on stage I looked at him surprised.

"Thank you," I say.

"Welcome to the first game of the world championships I'm your host Xiao Qiu and on the right we have team BT entering and in the left team ZDGX and a Chinese team against a UK team both have pretty good chances of winning let's see how it plays out.

Two hours later

"Let's congratulate team ZDGX for winning that was a tight game and just at the right time Bunny came in and won it all," says the other host.

I walk to the MPV interview after congratulating my teammates.

"Hello I'm here with Bunny for the MPV interview," the reporter said. "We would like to ask how you feel about the whole scandal thing,"  she said I knew they were going to ask this question.

"I think all shouldn't be too quick to judge I mean I have dealt with this before and we all are different and respond to things differently but sending a threat or a package containing harmful things is never okay," I say strongly. She asked me a couple more questions and that was the end of it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sorry for any mistakes I was a bit short on time to post this sorry for not putting the game part in.