Ch.27 Dating

User9838839- omg guys Bunny said that she and Hierophant grew up together that's so cute #Hunny

I know right they are
childhood sweethearts
#stanhunny

Wait they grew up together
that's adorable #Hunny

Omg I didn't know that
I'm screaming right now
that makes it a 100 times
cuter #Hunny

Chen Xue's POV

It's been a week since We started dating again we have been going on dates and hanging out more just like back then. The more I'm around him the more in love I am the more I feel safe and happy we're not planning to tell anyone yet but Brother Yue noticed how I have been daydreaming and going out a lot more he asked me if I started to date Dobin again and I didn't lie to him I could tell he was upset but happy for me.

And we'll I told sister Yao because I thought she should know after all I got advice from her but I didn't tell anyone else. Then I was called for a meeting after all the final for the world championships was tomorrow and it was really important we had to win no matter what.

"Okay everyone here," God Ming says.

"We need to win this game it is one of the most important things for us," he continues to say.

The meeting goes on for another 2 hours until it was over and it was about lunchtime when just then I got a text from Dobin.

Dobin
Xiao Xue are you busy

Chen Xue
No, I'm free right now

Dobin
Then do wanna go
out for lunch

Chen Xue
Okay sure I'll get ready

Dobin
I'm waiting outside

I quickly get dressed and run out the door to meet Dobin.

"Let's go you look amazing today," he says opening the door for me.

"And so do you," I say slightly blushing.

We get to a nice restaurant and everyone else is dressed so nicely but me.

"Dobin Oppa I don't think I'm dressed well enough for this," I say.

"Don't worry like I said you look amazing," he reassured me. And I felt a lot calmer.

"Are you sure you better not be lying," I say and he nods?

"Also good luck with your competition tomorrow I'll be there to cheer you on," he says making me smile.

We eat our food and well I tried to pay but we both know that I'm barely rich enough to afford that. He didn't let me pay though after lunch he needed to go back so we went back to our base camps when he dropped me off I gave him a kiss on the cheek watching him drive off already made me miss him a lot.

The next day

It was the day of the competition I was feeling a little nervous when we arrived and got to our rooms I started to wonder what if we lost what would we do but I decided I shouldn't think that.

We get on stage and out of the hundreds of faces I see only one of them he was here to cheer me on.

"Hello everyone I'm your host and welcome to the World Championships final this last game will determine the winner we have Chinese team ZDGX entering on the left and American team LP on the right," the host says.

We started to play and we won the first round and they won the second the third round was looking good for us I was cornered it was a 1v4 but I acted quickly right before them and got a double kill I finished off the other two that turned the table we quickly stole the Orchi and kill them all and before they respawned we took down their towers we won I couldn't believe it.

"We won we won," I said extremely happy.

When we went to get our trophy out of all the claps and smiles in the crowd I only saw one of him I was so happy that I ran off stage and ran to him. I swung my arms around him.

"I won Dobin Oppa I won," I say with happiness.

And now all eyes were on us we were on the big screen. Suddenly everyone started chanting Kiss Kiss Kiss. That's when I felt his hands around my waist and his lips on mine.

The next day

What have I done I thought I had just revealed yesterday that I and Dobin were dating and now the whole internet was going crazy and well Brother Cheng's mom wanted to talk with me.

"If you were dating why did you have to make the public aware he's not even in your team he is from another one," Mrs Cheng says.

"What if we get backlash from this,"  she says.

"Look ma'am the news has been out for over 24 hours there is almost no one that opposes us," I say.

"I mean I guess you're right if nothing goes wrong then it's fine," she says.

That wasn't too hard to deal with I thought to myself telling the other members was kinda hard they were all surprised.

2 days later

It's been 3 days since we announced we are dating nothing has happened I was at the camp with Dobin and suddenly the doorbell rang I open the door and it was my parents.

"Mā Bà why are you here," I say they heard about what happened didn't they how come I didn't think about this?

"Stop playing with us are you and Dobin back together," my mom says walking inside and she sees Dobin.

"Xiao Xue explain to me," they both scream.

"Well I forgave him and I love him," I argue back.

"What do you mean forgave him after all the pain you went through go to your room now I need to talk to him," my mom demanded and I reluctantly followed.

3rd person POV

"Stay away from my daughter," Mr Yang said.

"Sir I love her I promise you," Dobin says.

"Dobin we know you're not a bad kid but you have caused her so much pain," Mrs Yang says right the Dobin got on his knees.

"I promise you I will take care and love her till the end I will never let her go again I truly love her," he says.

"If you truly love her then we will let you," Mr.Yang says reluctantly.

Later that night

"So my parents agreed to it," I say surprised as he just nods.

"Xiao Xue I love you and always will," he says suddenly.

"I love you too," I say staring into his eyes with love.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thanks for reading this final chapter I never thought I'd ever get 3k reads there will be an epilogue coming shortly