Ch.20 Accusations

"I went backstage after the match to congratulate her but all she did was slap me then a guy appeared and threatened to sue me if I didn't go away," - Oliver Lewis

Well Known English E-sports Oliver Lewis Player Just Revealed Some Shocking News

Recently English E-sports player Oliver Lewis talked about how he got treated after trying to congratulate Bunny on her win Lewis explained that she slapped him and another guy appeared and threatened to sue him if he didn't get away but Bunny doesn't seem like the type to do this but you can never judge a book by its cover why do you all thing?

Chen Xue's POV

All I was thinking of was what am I going to do now he was the one that grabbed me and since when did I ever slap him I was so confused about what was going on.

"What do we do the place also doesn't have cameras," I say to everyone.

"Your right unlike last time we don't have a video and he is respected too," Brother Cheng says.

I pull out my phone because I got a text from George.

George

Hey I heard what Oliver did

Chen Xue

Hi George I kinda just found out I don't know why he would make that up

George

I know right I'm coming to settle this Dream and Sapnap is coming in 2 days

Chen Xue

It's alright you don't have to come I'll find a way

George

It's fine he needs to learn he can't get everything in life.

"My friend George is coming he is Oliver's stepbrother," I say.

"Is that gonna solve the problem though I mean the club is freaking out right now," Brother Rui says.

"We'll have to hope so," I say.

Hierophant's POV

I got distracted and started to space out during the strategy meeting I didn't notice it but I was smiling these days Xiao Xue comes to me. Mind a lot.

"I never thought this day would come," Ai Jia said.

"What are you talking about?" I say confused.

"We never thought that the day would come when you finally were in love," Butterfly said.

"Oh be quiet get on with the meeting," I say while they weren't wrong, to be honest, I was still in love with her she had been with me for all those years I loved her a lot but I couldn't have her I knew it's selfish I hurt her so much after all.

"My goddess," Ai Jia said staring at his phone.

"What," I say peering over his shoulder. What I saw didn't surprise me that's why I took a video of what happened I knew this would happen but right now Chen Xue was probably thinking of what to do in distress I quickly got up and went straight for the door. Once u got out I went next door

"Hey, where are you going," They asked.

"What a simp," Butterfly said as the others nodded agreeing with him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That's for 1.3k I never thought I would get that many views sorry for any mistakes.