Ch.5 Brother Yang

Breaking new ZDGX new member is American streamer, Lulu

You might know Bunny ZDGX's new member. Yesterday on her stream she had a surprise guest that was American streamer Dream. He leaked that Bunny was former streamer Lulu that quit for an unknown reason. Fans believe she found a sugar daddy so she quit because she no longer needed to work for money but then he left her that's why she is now at ZGDX. But what do you guys think?

Chen Xue's POV

"Sugar daddy do they think I'm that kind of person," I spat out angrily.

"Is there anything wrong?" Brother Cheng says.

"It's nothing just people and news outlets are making up outrageous claims about me on the Esports farm," I say calming down a little that's when Brother Rui comes out.

"The club just called and is wondering what is going on and why you didn't say anything about it, "Brother Rui says frustrated.

"Well, I didn't say anything because I thought it wasn't a big deal it's been a long time after all," I say worried.

"Well right now the club is giving me a hard time anyways they will try to get down all the articles with misleading information but right now you need to make a clarifying stream," Brother Rui says as I nod because I was going to do that anyway.

I started a stream and began with a quick clarification.

"Hello in this stream I would like to clarify some things," I say while I'm getting flooded with comments asking if I got a sugar daddy and a million other things.

"I would like to say that the reason why I quit was because of college I couldn't handle it all and no I did not get a sugar daddy that's the simple truth so I hope news outlets and other people will stop spreading the wrong information about me thank you," I say and end the stream that when there is a knock on the door.

"I'll get it," Brother Yue says I watch as I see a familiar face it was Brother Yang and his teammates. Me, him, and Sister Yao played together when we were little. When see him I instantly run up to him with a big smile.

"Brother Yang how have you been," I say excitedly.

"So what brings you here," Brother Cheng asked.

"Well, I heard our little Xiao Xue just got recruited so I had to go visit," Brother Yang says with a smile.

"So that was the reason then why did you drag us along with you," says butterfly their AD.

"Oh be quiet how about we all go out for dinner on me to celebrate Xiao Xue getting on the team," Brother Yang says.

"Oh come on it's not that big of a deal but I won't say no to free food," I say happily while. Then we get to the restaurant. We go to a table and start ordering. Everything is going well until when we left and this drunk fan comes up to us.

"Omg God Yang can you move aside Luck your in the way like always you know you are nothing special without God Yang," she spat out rudely.

"Excuse me what," Luck says confused.

"You heard me now move aside," she says.

"Please Ma'am back away and don't treat my teammates like this," God Yang says pushing the fan away.

"This is all your fault Luck look at what you did," she says very angry next she tries to smash an already broken beer bottle into him. However, I stop her hand just in time before she hits him. still, a piece of glass hits him.

"Ma'am back away now not only have you just broken a law. A grown adult should not be doing this I will tell you right now if you don't leave we will bring this to court and make sure you face time behind bars," I say sternly staring straight into her eye. Showing her I have been recording everything she has been doing. With this, she leaves afraid. I turn around to see if Luck was okay.

Are you okay? You have a cut on your arm let's go back to our base camp first ill get a first aid kit," I say worried.

"Good idea let's go back first," God Ming says then we start walking to the bus.

"Wow missy you are very brave none of us wouldn't have the confidence to do that except for Brother Cheng maybe," Fatty says with admiration while everyone nods in agreement.

"Well I didn't go to Law school at Beijing university for nothing but it wasn't that it made me angry how some people only focus on the most popular ones and think everyone else is useless," I say quite angrily. We get back into the ZDGX base camp and I quickly go get the first aid kit and told him to sit down on the couch.

"I'm sorry if it hurts the cut is quite deep," I say mad at what happened earlier that girl had no right to do that.

"It's alright but why are you doing this we don't know each other," He says looking at me.

"Well that doesn't matter I still want to help that girl should have not done that and I suggest you do bring her to court," I say while I'm finally done wrapping his arm that's when Brother Yue walks in.

"If you all are done he can go home," he says while I glare at him
"What," he says.

"Don't treat our guests like that he's hurt too," I say to Brother Yue then Luck gets up.

"Thanks a lot but I need to go now, " Luck says. Then I say my final goodbyes to Brother Yang and they leave.