Ch.9 Evidence

3rd person POV

"I understand why you don't want her to be a streamer or a gamer but she wants to do this," Lu Yue says hoping they would listen.

"Lu Yue we know you're a good kid and we trust you a lot but we can't feel at ease," Mr Yang said.

"I promise you the conditions here are good she has everything she needs and protection plus she loves this job and if you still don't feel at ease I promise you I will keep her safe no matter what happens," Lu Yue says insuring them.

"Lu Yue we trust you if she wants to do this then we will let her but you have to promise us this," Mrs Yang said.

"I promise you, aunt and uncle," Lu Yue says wholeheartedly.

"Xiao Xue won't come out," Tong Yao said worriedly.

"I know what to do that girl loves food," Mrs Yang said.

30 mins later

Chen Xue's POV

I'm laying on my bed not willing to come out yet. Then I get a knock at the door.

"Xiao Xue come downstairs I made you something to eat," my mom said I knew this was her way of saying sorry. I decided to come out and sit down at the table.

"Is it good," she asked.

"Yes it is Mā, "I say my eyes kinda swollen from the crying. " Umm Mā I really wanna do this and..."

"I know you do and I and your father accept it," she says.

"REALLY," I say surprised but thankful.

"Yes we know how much you want to do this and we've realised that this is your life, not ours," my dad says.

The next day

Chen Xue's POV

I'm saying my goodbyes to my parents but instead of hugging me, they go to hug Brother Yue.

"We'll miss you eat well ok," my mother said hugging him I swear sometimes she acts like he is her child, not me. It's probably because she doesn't have a son. She met Brother Yue when we were studying she grew attached to him.

"Mā I'm your child not him," I say.

"I'll miss you too okay well goodbye," my mom says while getting in the taxi. I get back inside suddenly we have a knock at the door it was Luck.

"Video the video do you have it," he says quickly.

"Hold on slow down what do you mean by video," Brother Rui says. We invite him inside and he sits down.

"What brings you halfway across Shenzhen," Sister Yao says curiously.

"Chen Xue you still have the video of that night right that can prove you innocent," he says that's when I realised I do have the video from that night.

"I do have the video how come o didn't think of that," I say pulling up the video on my phone.

"That's perfect now we have evidence," God Ming says

"Thank you Luck," I say happily.

2 hours later

Here is a video proving that Yang Chen Xue is innocent. We will be pressing charges although the fan is young she has already broken another law they didn't take legal action. But we will we hope you all understand.

- ZDGX official club

See I told you all
that it wasn't her
fault

This is why we
shouldn't judge

Funny all the people
standing up for her

now are the ones that
were hating on her.

We failed to
protect her

It's finally over I'm free I will not be slandered anymore I'm so happy I think to myself.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thanks so much for reading sorry for any mistakes and thank you all for 200 reads!!