Ch.11 Him

??? Pov

She's amazing I've never seen someone so talented before. She's perfect I thought staring off. While my teammates looked at me wondering why I was so happy.

Chen Xue's POV

I got on the bus feeling exhausted.

"You did amazing Chen Xue," fatty said while everyone nods in agreement.

"I told you you would be fine," Brother Yue says.

Two hours later

We get outside the base I go in first and go upstairs I was so tired I just fell asleep.

Meanwhile downstairs

3rd person POV

Lu is Cheng got a WeChat from Hierophant.

Congrats on the win
You agreed to have
Dinner with us is our treat

Thanks, tomorrow at 7

Sure

"YQCB wants to have dinner with us tomorrow," Lu Si Cheng said.

"Are they paying," fatty said.

"Yes it's on them," Lu Si Cheng says.

"So we can eat as much as we can," Tong Yao says excitedly. As Lu Si Cheng nods

The next day

Chen Xue's POV

I was sitting in my chair and I got informed that we would have dinner with team YQCB later tonight. I have never met them so I didn't know what they would be like.

"You should all start getting ready it's 6:40," God Ming said.

I go upstairs and start getting ready I didn't dress up too much just casually. Hopefully, it wasn't a fancy restaurant I go downstairs.

"Hey Chen Xue Hierophant is here you should go meet him I'll go get some water," Brother Cheng said as I go to meet him.

"Hey I'm Yang Chen Xu- " I say with a smile but that smile quickly fades as I realize.

" C-Cha D-Dobin," I say studdering.

"Xiao Xue I," he says suddenly Brother Cheng walks in.

"Are we ready to go," he says.

"I'm not that hungry sorry I'll skip out on this meal," I said quickly running up to my room and closing the door trying not to cry.

How could it be him how am I so unlucky? Why didn't I look, why is this happening to me? It's too late to leave now Mā Bà what am I supposed to do I thought I would never see him again. I cried out how could it be like this my family what will happen to them?

Meanwhile at the restaurant

"Wow this is nice thanks a lot," fatty said stuffing his face.

"Eh, why didn't Xiao Xue come," Tong Yao asked.

"She said she wasn't hungry and ran to her room did you say something bad to her," he says to Hierophant.

"Hierophant hello you there you seem a little sad," Ah Jia says.

"Oh no I'm fine anyway I would like to propose a toast to ZDGX for winning the match," Hierophant says standing up.

"Dang Chen Xue missed out on this one," Lao Mao said.

"That's odd there's no way Chen Xue would miss out on an opportunity for free food that's not like her I mean there was this one time," Lu Yue says concerned.

A couple of hours later

They come back home and go upstairs to go to bed but Lu Yue stays downstairs.

Chen Xue's POV

I was feeling so hungry I didn't eat anything after all. I decided to go downstairs to find some food. I look around and find nothing.

"Looking for some food? " Brother Yue said.

"N-no of course not," I say he looks at me while I try to avoid his eyes. "Fine yes I am,"

"I thought you said you weren't hungry," he says.

"Well, that was earlier," I say.

"I knew you would be hungry so I got some food for you," he said.

"Thank you," I say happily grabbing the food.

"Slow down no one is taking it from you," Brother Yue says.

"It's so good," I say eat it all.

"So why didn't you go today I know it wasn't just because you were hungry," He says sternly.

"Well, indeed, I wasn't that hungry but I also had to study the next team was up against matches the next competition isn't that far," I say faking a smile.

Lu Yues POV

"Okay well next time don't skip out okay," I say I knew that wasn't the truth. She was never the type to skip out on any meal especially if it was free. I didn't want to ask anything further because I could tell she already felt uncomfortable.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thanks for reading sorry for any grammar mistakes sorry for posting late.

Falling Again (Falling Into Your Smile+ OC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara