Ch.14 Regret

ZDGX's Bunny in the Hospital

It was reported that ZDGX_Bunny is in the hospital after one fan took a picture and posted it online we still don't know why she is there stay tuned for more updates coming.

What is going
is she okay

What are they going
to do the next match
is soon

She kinda deserves it

Is she okay

'WHAT missy is in the hospital is she okay I need to go visit her," - FNC jungler

At the hospital

Chen Xue's POV

At that moment on the screen was Hierophant. He looked a little different to a person that didn't know him they would think he was a different person. But people that did know him knew it was him. I sat there and watched Brother Cheng's eyes I could tell he felt that this was all impossible but he knew it was true and the betrayal in his eye as he thought he knew Hierophant but that all came shattering.

At YQCB base camp

3rd person

"Hey, are you good bro you've been acting weird ever since the dinner," Ai Jia said.

"You have been spacing out a lot is it because you made a bad impression on Bunny so she didn't wanna come," butterfly laughed while Hierophant stayed silent looking away.

"No way did you do something and scare her," he said surprised as all the other members were starting to listen.

"Well, it's not our first time meeting I'll just say that," he says reminiscing about their time together.

"Then why didn't she come," Ai Jia said.

"Well I was young and ignorant back then and I made a huge mistake I hurt her deeply," he says feeling apologetic.

"What happened what did you do," they all said curiously.

"I've never told anyone this but do you know the Cha corporation," he said.

"Oh yeah the biggest one in Korea," Butterfly said.

"Well my real name is Cha Dobin and well I'm the heir to that corporation," he says as they all look shocked.

"What do you mean then why are you here," Ai Jia says.

"Well let me start from the beginning," Hierophant replied.

"It all started......

Hierophant's POV

Flashback

I didn't speak much back then. I was reserved mostly because everyone just wanted to be friends with me for my family's wealth. As a child, I never tried hard in anything. I was already good at it but one day Xiao Xue came. At first, I thought she was just like any other girl trying to get money but she was different. She didn't care about my wealth or if I was famous she treated me the same that's what made me love her. I could tell she liked me too after secondary school my parents wanted me to go to the US to study. Xiao Xue came with me as well when we were there I confessed to her and she accepted. I loved her dearly over the years we got an apartment together. She started to stream as Lulu and I took off. I still remember how nervous she was at first. Her parents liked me and my parents liked her everything was going well. But it all came crashing down when my parents wanted me to get married to Lee Nari. The daughter of Lee's group just for some funding. I remember meeting her she was a lot different from Xiao Xue.

"Hey you must be Dobin, my future husband you're quite the handsome one," she said to me seductively.

"Hello I'm sorry but I have a girlfriend," I said at the time I had promised Xiao Xue I would stay faithful.

"Oh I know that but I don't mind being a side chick," she said I couldn't believe my ears how could she say that?

"Um no, I don't think that'll work," I said calmly trying not to lash out at her.

I didn't want this marriage but my parents forced me. One day I was going to take Xiao Xue out for dinner but apparently, I had to make a public appearance before that. Even after I told Nari that she wouldn't give up on me. One day while the paparazzi were there she forced me into a kiss as Nari pulled away. I could see Xiao Xue standing there tears in her eyes then she quickly turned around and ran away. I bolted after her and grabbed her wrist but she wouldn't listen to me no matter what. I was so frustrated and angry I threatened to find her and her family if she left. She ran out of there frightened. I went back to our apartment saying a saw a note she wrote saying "I won't ask you to leave I'll go myself I hope you have a bright future and everything you ever need" as I read that I broke down. I ended up hurting the one I loved most I never saw her again after that I couldn't go fine hurt I already hurt her too much.

"Eventually I decided I didn't want to be here so I agreed with my parents I would take 5 years off and focus on gaming," he finally said as he got a notification from his phone once he saw it he ran out the door.

"Hey, where are you going," Ai Jia yelled confused as Hierophant just runs out the door.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thanks for reading and 400 reads sorry for any mistakes.