Ch.12 Letter

Chen Xue's POV

It's been 2 days since I didn't dare come out of my room. I mean what happened a couple of days ago shocked me to the core. I wanted to run away but I also didn't want to leave all the people I know. And it seemed like he doesn't want to hurt me but who knows? But why is he here he should be in Korea with everything he would ever need a good family and partner. I think distressed. But I realize I have to go downstairs even if I don't want to. I'm a part of the team we have a match soon so I decided to head downstairs.

"Hey everyone let's have a meeting for the next match," God Ming says we all walk over to the table.

We have a meeting about our next opponent and calculate their win percentage. We take about different strategies how well the other team plays that team's strong suits. after the meeting is over the doorbell rings.

"I'll get it," Lao Mao says he comes back with a letter and some food that I like.

"Who sent you all this food it's delicious," Fatty says eating it.

"Hey it's her food," Brother Cheng says. fatty looks at me wondering if he can eat it I let him eat it.

"Hey there's a note in here too " please forgive me Xiao Xue if you are free please talk with me it was all a mistake - Cha Dobin" eh who's that," he asked.

After hearing that I sit there paralyzed. I feel my chest tightening and it was getting harder for me to breathe. I gasp for air but didn't get any tears pouring down my face at the same time.

"XIAO XUE can you hear me are you okay look at me XIAO XUE," I hear her say as I slowly lose consciousness

3rd person POV

Chen Xue then fainted she was out cold.

"She's not breathing call the ambulance hurry," Tong Yao shouts Rui quickly dials 110.

"Hello yes someone isn't breathing come quickly she needs help," he says worriedly.

The paramedics come out and put her on a stretcher and rush her to the hospital they get there 5-7 minutes later.

"Hurry get her in," the nurse says to the other rushing her in.

The other members rush by her side.

"What happened before this," the doctor asked.

"She got a letter asking for forgiveness and if they could meet up from this guy named Cha Dobin," Lao Mao said.

"We'll continue taking tests on her okay," the doctor says walking away.

After a couple of minutes, the doctor comes back out with a smile on his face.

"Doctor is she okay what's wrong," Lu Yue said extremely worried.

"She's fine she fainted from a panic attack she'll be awake in a little bit," the doctor says.

"Oh thank god she's fine," Rui says.
They stay waiting for her to wake up.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thanks so much for reading sorry for any mistakes and the short chapter thanks some much for over 300 views.