Ch.17 143

Chen Xue's POV

I was shocked to find out Oliver Lewis was George's step brother when George was little his parents got divorced and his mother remarried both his step dad and his mom resented him Oliver was the favourite he was a child prodigy after all good at everything he always tried to get George in trouble because it was simply amusing to him and it worked one day his mom said she had enough and kicked him out of the house. I thought when suddenly I got a WeChat notification it was Cha Dobin he wanted to add me as a friend I hesitated at first but after all, he did save me so I reluctantly accepted the request.

Hey it's Dobin I was
wondering if we
could meet up I
have somethings
to say to you

I stared at it my eyes wide open wondering if I should go I mean I can't just stay here and be sad forever maybe this helped me finally get over it all I think an accepted the offer he told me to meet him at the café in 10 minutes I quickly get dressed and head downstairs.

"Hey, Chen Xue where are you going?" K said waiting for an answer.

"I'm going to the café nearby," I replied.

"Are you going to walk there you don't have a car let me go with you," Brother Yue says.

"It's alright I'll be fine I have a taxi already waiting I need to go now bye," I say walking out the door I got in Infront of the café and was feeling extremely nervous but I take a deep breath and walk in calmly. I walked over to the table he was sitting at and sat down.

"Xiao Xue I'm sorry for all that it was a misunderstanding and I'm sorry for all the pain I caused you," he said in Korean as I just stayed silent. "you don't have to accept my apology but I was hoping we could start over a maybe be friends this time," he said once more I was thinking maybe it's time to turn a new page in my life and we'll he saved me after all.

"I would like to be friends how about we start all over again," I say smiling kinda happy for some reason. After chatting for a little bit I started to go back to the base. I walked in quite happy.

"Hey, where did you go?" K said time.

"Just the café nearby it was Cha Dobin he wanted to be friends now and start over," I replied. I started to head up to my room when suddenly Brother Yue appeared in front of me.

"You guys became friends," he said.

"Yes it's like a new chapter in my life," I say smiling.

"Meeting me outside at 1:43 today," he said and left which made me kinda confused. I get into my room and lay on the bed. I was kinda happy that we became friends now I could finally get over the past

Time skip 1:43 PM

I walk outside to see brother Yue outside with flowers he then comes up to me.

"Chen Xue you are very special to me and I want you to stay by my side once more Chen Xue I love you will you be my girlfriend," he says genuinely.

"I'm sorry I'm not ready for a relationship," I said feeling my heart hurt as one of my closest friends was getting hurt because of me.

"It's because if Cha Dobin isn't it why can't you get over him can't you see I've always been there for you, not HIM he left I never did," he screamed dropping the flowers on the ground and storming away.

I start to cry as he was one of my best friends and I just hurt him and ruined our friendship forever what do I do now?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thank you for reading and the 800 views sorry for any mistakes.