Ch.3 Getting use to the team

WHAT ZDGX Is adding
another girl is she  just
gonna seduce everyone
like Smiling did.

Why are you hating on her
we haven't even seen her
play yet but also smiling
didn't seduce anyone.

I am so happy that more
females are entering
the Esports scene.

Well I'm not happy she's
just gonna take away my
husbands just like Smiling did

Chen Xue POV

As I stare at all these comments I wonder if I made the right choice after all. But then I realized that I'm letting others get to me again. As I just signed the contract yesterday. And I now share a room with Sister Yao then she walks in.

"Are you looking at those comments again don't worry when I was first signed it was like that too o don't think too much about it," Sister Yao says.

"Well, it's hard not to look at them. Speaking of that you never told me when you and Brother Cheng started dating," I ask as she looks at me.

"Well you never told me that you went to school with him," she says as we both laugh.

"You'll always be the same", she says.

"And you will too," I say back with a smile.

"So how was your time in America I thought you were gonna stay there. Didn't you get an offer from Yale why did you come back," Sister Yao asked as I look at her trying not to think back to him and everything trying not to cry.

"Well I changed my mind plus my parents wanted to go back and I wanted to go with that's why I came back," Sister Yao nods and goes back downstairs to play another match.

I watch her leave the room as I feel a little guilty that I didn't tell her the truth. But I couldn't I can't do it I don't wanna talk about that. It's been 3 years why can't I forget why? I decided to go downstairs somehow getting lost on the way after all I'm still not used to this. I go to play some matches to get my mind off that. I walk downstairs and go to sit next to Sister Yao not realising she's streaming.

"Does anyone wanna play a 1v1 match with me," I asked K was gonna say something but then Brother Yue cut him off.

"Sure I'll play with you," Brother Yue says looking at me with a grin on his face.

"I must say you are a simp aren't you," K says while everyone else laughs while I look at them confused.

"What do you mean by that," I asked then K opens his mouth to explain to me but is cut off once again by Brother Yue.

"How about we play now," Brother Yue says loudly while starting the game.

3rd person POV

I started to trap him and he tries to run away from me but he can't so he had no choice and fought I end up gaining the up hand and win just like that quickly and easily.

"YES," I say loudly and excitedly I was very happy that I won.

"Good job missy," fatty says.

"Since when did you get so good at this last time you played you were so bad," Brother Yue says to me.

"Well that was a long time ago plus I wasn't interested at the time," I say. "I'm going back to my room now", I say while getting up.

"Do I need to escort you there what if you get lost again," Sister Yao says as I nod knowing that she's right I will probably get lost somehow even though it's right there?

2 months later

I have finally started getting used to everything the fans and the team now. I no longer get lost in the house I'm finally getting used to everything. Although, I haven't started to stream yet I mean it's not that I don't want to stream I love streaming. But I'm reminded of him and I don't wanna think about that. but least now I have a place to belong to. I think while laying on my bed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thanks for reading once again sorry for the mistakes have a great day!