three.

Clueless.

I walk out of the building with a pit in my stomach. It's not necessarily because I think I did bad, I actually think I did really good. I showed them exactly what they wanted, and I'm proud. However, I am human. I do have feelings, unfortunately.

I'm so nervous.

I walk down the sidewalk, towards the parking lot. I pull out my phone from my back pocket, and start to dial Felix's number. I press call and bring the phone up to my ear.

It rings, and by the third ring his voice is playing in my ear. "Hyunjin." He says. "Why are you calling so early? How did it go? Where are you? Did they say anything to you?-"

"Felix." I chuckle, unlocking my car door. "Calm down, and at least say hello before you start to question me about everything that happened in the past hour."

I shake my head, knowing he can't see it which is why I did it. I get inside my car, closing the door and just sitting there with the phone to my ear as he speaks to me.

"I'm sorry." He groans. "I just- I'm so nervous for you. I mean, I know how excited you are about this and it's making me-"

"I did fine." I say. I buckle my seat belt. "I'm sure they will call me in an hour or so after they discuss everything, but other than that I'm sure I did well enough to make an impression. I'm sure they would have told me off right away if I wasn't good or being considered."

He sighs. "I guess you're right."

I smile. I lean forward and start the car, before I put the phone on speaker and set it in the cup holder. "So, on a different note, what are you doing right now?"

"Me?" He asks, and you can hear him shuffle. "I'm honestly just laying down. When you left, I went home and put on a movie. It was a try at distracting myself.. but it didn't work. You were on my mind the whole time."

I chuckle as I pull out of the parking lot. "I guess I should have called you earlier then." I say. "Should I come over? Are you lonely?"

I can hear him let out a breath. "I'm lonely now, yeah. You are my closest friend."

I smile, even though I probably shouldn't when he tells me something like that. "I am?" I ask. "What about the guys on the team? Aren't you friends or at least close enough to hang out?"

"Well.." he says. "I'm new, and they all have been a team before I was there. It's not like we aren't friends, I mean I share an apartment with three of them, but it's-"

"Wait, what?" I ask. "You share an apartment with them? I thought you stayed at your apartment?"

He chuckles. "What? No. I mean.. I guess it's not like a surprise you don't know. I never told you, but if you join the team they provide an apartment with a few members for you. You don't have to stay there all the time, I mean I didn't for the first week."

"However, after realizing all the effort they put in to make the dorm comfortable enough for me to want to stay, I started too. Which, leads me back to how close we are. I'm comfortable with them, friends with a few. However, there are a few I am not close friends with. Also by the way, I would have been at the audition today, but they told me to take the day off since it's.. well, you. So that's why I'm lonely."

"Since it's me?" I ask.

"Since I recommend you. Since I've been friends with you for so long." He says. "They said they wanted to meet you without me there, so they can get there own first impressions without me influencing it."