six.

A baby

Jisung skips down the halls like a child. I smile as I watch him, walking a bit behind him. I can feel Minho's eyes drilling into me from behind, and I'm trying my best to ignore how it makes me nervous.

Jisung stops abruptly, turning around to look at me with a cheeky smile. "This one's ours." He tilts his head to the door.

He waits a second for a reply, so I make a face of acknowledgement. He smiles, turns to the door again, and opens using the keys Chan gave us. He holds it open for me, and I step inside with a little thanks under my breath.

I step into a small room. It's like a square, with an opening that leads into the main rooms. I turn around, but regret it. Since the room is so small, I am the closest I've ever been to Minho when I turn around. He immediately takes a few steps back, bumping into Jisung— who is eyeing us with a smirk.

"Ouch." He says after Minho bumps him.

Minho stops, and turns to look at Jisung. He looks a bit conflicted until he doesn't, and turns back to me. He gives me the same look he always does. "Move."

I find myself doing what he asks immediately, without even thinking. I turn away from him and step out of the room, into the kitchen. He looks at me for a second more before he starts to walk away. He walks into the living room, and then around the corner.

Jisung comes up next to me. He places his keys down on the counter, and I watch as he does. He then turns around, looking at me. "Go pick a room, and I'll order food. Okay?" He speaks nicely, titling his head.

I nod. "Okay."

I begin to walk, into the living room and then around the corner. Just like Minho did. I enter a hall with three doors, and eye them all. I don't know which one Minho went in, so I have to guess.

I take a deep breath and step to the middle door, opening it and going inside. Surprisingly, there is nobody in the room. It's fully furnished, a white and black theme in the room. The walls are painted white with one black wall for an accent, and the bed is all white— matching with the furniture.

There are two doors in the room, so I walk over to them. I open one, and it leads to a walk in closet. I gasp. This place is better than my own apartment. Yet I knew that right away, from the big and modern main room.

I turn to the other door, opening it. I smile when I realize that I have my own bathroom as well. It's a big modern bathroom. There is a great tub, as well as a walk in shower, and a nice amount of counter space.

However, there are two sinks.

I tilt my head— and then the door opens. Not my door, the other door. The door that Minho comes out of, looking at me with a look of shock. That's why there are two sinks, because the rooms share this bathroom. Me and Minho are supposed to share this bathroom.

"What?" He asks, looking me up and down.

It hits me by surprise, and I just stare at him before i start to chuckle. "This is is just great." I chuckle, looking away from him. "Absolutely great."

I can't even believe this.

I have no problem with sharing a bathroom, but I do not want to share with him. I'm fine with sharing with Jisung, but Minho is a stretch. I already don't think I like this guy. He is just.. not my favorite.

He looks confused, but when his eyes go from me to my bedroom door— he gets this look in his eyes. He looks to me again, and I scoff. He starts to walk, so I do as well. I walk into my bedroom, and out into the kitchen.