twenty nine.

There is somebody else.

It's been days.

I haven't been sleeping at the apartment. I can't seem to face Minho, so I just decided I was going to stay elsewhere. I've been staying with Felix at his place.

It might have been a bad move though, because now the members know that there is something up between Minho and I. Since we are the only ones who stay in that dorm, and now I'm not even staying there.

I've gotten many questions about it. Changbin asked me the other day if Minho had screamed at me again, and I had to come up with a lie. I've said the same story over and over that I'm staring to believe it myself.

"You fought over groceries?" Jisung asks, in disbelief.

Felix holds back I laugh. I glare, before looking back to Jisung. I nod. "I'm serious."

We are sitting in the apartment alone, just the three of us. Felix's roommates are already at the studio. It's a little after eight, and we were asked to come in later, around eleven.

"Hyunjin.." Jisung leans over and reaches out to my hand, taking it gently. "I hope you know, that I know." He says, giving me a look.

I raise a brow. "What do you know?"

"Minho told me everything." He says. I freeze. "I wanted to come here and get your side of the story before I decided who's side I was on. But now that you're lying...?"

"You're telling me I had made up this whole story to tell, just for you to tell me you knew the truth?" I exclaim, in disbelief. I take my hand away from his. "Jesus Christ."

Jisung chuckles. "Okay, I'm sorry for leading you on." He teases, standing back up straight. "Now tell me the truth. What actually happened?"

I turn over to him, sighing. "Seungmin asked me out on a date, and I didn't say no. I didn't say yes either, I just asked for a minute alone." I say. "I just.. I got shocked and Minho didn't even cross my mind, I just was thinking "what the hell?""

"Seungmin asked you out on a date?" Jisung asks, a bit shocked. "But I thought..." he looks to Felix. "Changbin..?" Felix just shrugs.

"Guys, I don't care." I groan. "I need help. How do I fix things with Minho?"

"Okay.." Felix sits up, turning to me. "To start, have you gave Seungmin an answer yet?"

My lips form a straight line.

"Oh, god dammit." Jisung facepalms.

I open the door, expecting the worst. Everybody is dancing, not even paying attention to me or anybody else but themselves. I expected more when I was told to come in ASAP.

I just sigh. I close the door and walk over to the leather couch, sitting down for a few minutes. I do notice the way Changbin looks at me though, then looks to Minho. When he looks back to me, his eyes widen.

I tilt my head, raising a brow. He lets out a breath before walking over to me. "I'm sorry for staring." He says, sitting down next to me.

I shake my head. "That's fine." I say. "I'm just wondering why you looked to me, then Minho?" I look over to him, looking at the way his face reacts to my question.

ON CUE | HYUNHO ⚘जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें