eleven.

What's your name?

"You're on in two." The manager points a finger in my face, before running off to inform the other members.

I take a deep breath. Today is the day we perform the dance we've worked so hard on. I'm not that nervous, but there are a few dance moves I'm unsure about.

One, being the final move. After Minho and I's conflict yesterday, I was too distracted to practice. Because of that, we never got around to practicing together again.

I think I like it that way though. No more Minho, no more arguing, no more hard feelings. After this dance, we can go back to ignoring each other forever and ever. It's the best decision for us anyway.

"Go, go, go." The manager starts to push us off the stage.

I run behind Chan onto the stage. It's my first time ever being on stage. I look out into the crowd, all the people staring back at me. The cheers echo through the building– and I swear I hear people cheering my name as well.

I hold back a smile as I get into position. My earpiece starts to beep, and I know we are down to the final seconds. A voice starts to speak,

"Three,"

"Two,"

"One,"

"Go."

"Hell yeah, that's what I'm talking about." The manager cheers, giving us all a high-five as we walk by him.

I chuckle.

I try to catch my breath again, sitting down on the couch. The stylist comes up and offers me water, as well as holding a fan to me. I'm too tired to thank her, so I just nod at her with a small smile.

"You did amazing, Hyunjin." Felix says to me as he takes a seat on the couch. He puts a hand on my thigh. "Like I'm talking, amazing. I am so proud."

I smile. "Ahh." I groan, leaning over to put my head on his shoulder. "I was so scared."

He chuckles. He lays his head on top of mine, sighing. "That doesn't matter. All that matters is the fact that you did absolutely amazing." He says. "But I already was expecting that, so.."

"Shut up." I chuckle.

I can't help but keep smiling. After everything, I think I did pretty good. I didn't miss a step, and I did every move perfectly. I even did the moves I had with Minho amazing.

The thought of Minho makes my stomach do a flip. I didn't recognize him on stage. He was even more powerful, dashing, and just a jaw-dropper. When our eyes met, I swear he looked like a new man. A better man.

I think... No. I shouldn't think that.

"Hyunjin." Chan suddenly walks into the room. He meets Felix's eyes. "Oh, and Felix." He says, "We are leaving for the party. We decided to just go in these close— because we are late. You coming?"

Felix sits up, disturbing my rest. He looks behind at me, raising his brows.

The words "if you go I'll go" echo through my mind again. He wants to go, you can tell, but he doesn't want to go if I stay. I smile at him.

"Alright, I'll come." I say.

I don't even fight it. I'm a little upset we are leaving right away, since I didn't get to rest— but it is fine.

The stage did last a little longer than expected. A lesser group's performance got cut because of us. We were the last performance, the show is over. I feel bad for cutting them, but they said it's fine.