thirty one.

To be loved, is to be known. (pt.2) ⚘

He smiles as well, sniffling. "I love you," he says louder. "I love you," he kisses my forehead. "I love you," he kisses my nose. "I love you." He looks at me fondly, before kissing my lips.

I wrap my hands around his waist, kissing him with passion. It's not rushed at all. He kisses me slowly, his hands cupping my face; as he moves his body closer to mine. His chest touches mine, as he straddles me.

I pull away for a second, looking into his eyes. He looks at me with loving eyes, his chest rising and falling quickly. I just find myself admiring his features, his eyes mostly.

I can't believe he's mine now.

I want to show him how much I can love him, even if that means I have to go all night.

My eyes fall down to his lips, before they move back up to his eyes. I bring a hand up to cup his cheek, before leaning back in. I kiss him once before pulling away a little, my breath on his lips as I take all this in.

"Minho.." He whispers.

I kiss him again, this time pulling away fully to look in his eyes.

"Minho.." he says, a whiny breath.

"Hyunjin." I say, lowly. I move my left hand to his stomach, right above his lower half, while my right cups his cheek still. I look down. "Can I.." I start.

"Please." He whispers immediately, "I want you, need you."

I look back into his eyes. He's so tempting, everything is tempting, but I don't know if it's the right thing to do at this moment. But.. I won't fight it if he wants to, because I can't deny it; I want to.

"Are you sure?" I look directly into his eyes, searching for any kind of uncertainty. I find absolutely none, no trace of any denial. "I don't want you to think... I don't know if it's right." I cut myself off.

He moves on my lap, grinding into me as he readjusts. I don't know if it was on purpose or not. I let out a shaky and low noise and the friction, and his eyes light up.

He takes a deep breath. "It is." He says, "This is. This is how we started, but it was nothing then. It was loveless then. So now, I want us to start over. I want it to be full of love this time, so please.."

He wraps his arms around my neck, moving on my lap again. He moves his face closer, his lips about to touch mine. His hot breath on my mouth is driving me insane.

"Show me you love me." He whispers.

I let out a breath, before smashing my lips against his. He lets out a little moan at the sudden action. I don't know how I do it, but I stand up with his legs still wrapped around me. I hold him as I walk to my bedroom.

The whole way there is a mess. I bump into many things and almost fall many times, but his tongue still remains in my mouth. He lets out lewd noises, hands tangled in my hair.

When I reach my room, I kick the door open. I throw him on the bed, and he chuckles with an addicting smile on his face. He props himself up on his elbows, his half unzipped hoodie revealing his collarbone.