twenty six.

The truth.

Jisung starts to chuckle. "So the rumor was true?"

"I– Uh." I say, my words coming out scrambled and low. "What— What are you guys doing here?"

"We saw a tweet, came to see for ourselves." Felix speaks up, crossing his arms as he looks at me accusingly. "What are you doing?" He looks from me to Minho.

"We've had a long day." Minho says, firmly. "Let's just go to bed. We can talk about this later." He says with a sigh, beginning to walk away.

"No," Felix stops him. "Let's talk about this now."

There are two different looks are moods radiating from both of them. Jisung looks like he's about to laugh, tease us. Say I told you so. Felix on the other hand, looks confused. Offended even, like he's been lied to.

"Guys, there is nothing to talk about." I chuckle, shaking my head. I don't really know what else to say. This could go so many ways.

It hits me now that nobody knows. Nobody knows what Minho and I have been through, what we fought to get here. I haven't even told my own best friend. I've kept this all to myself.

"I can name a lot of thing to talk about." Jisung chuckles.

"I don't want to do this. I'm leaving." Minho announces, walking out of the room. Nobody tries to stop him now, the intimidation paying off. It's funny watching him completely transform.

I clear my throat. They both turn to me when Minho is completely out of sight. I just stare back, my eyes going from the both of them. I get an idea, and I start to furrow my brows.

"Wait.. what are you two doing in our apartment alone?" I ask, looking at them weirdly.

"Oh well—"

"It's late." Felix says, grabbing Jisung's arm and beginning to walk away. My eyes follow them. Felix gives me a look, "We will be talking about this tomorrow though."

I put on a smile. "Don't doubt it."

Fuck.

Minho creeps around the corner. "They gone?" He mouths.

I shake my head. I look back to the door, watching as Jisung puts his shoes on. I also don't fail to notice the way their hands are interlocked as they walk out the door. It clicks, and I let out a sigh.

"Fuck." I groan.

Minho sighs as well, stepping out from the hallway. "They still think we hate each other, right?"

"Pretty sure." I cross my arms, turning to him. "That's what I'm worried about, though. How do I explain to them how I went from hating you to suddenly liking you and spending a weekend with you?"

"We don't have to tell them we like each other." He shrugs. "They don't have to know that. We can just say that we... wanted to end the hatred? Or something.."

"Yeah but... I want to be truthful." I say.

"That is true though?"