eight.

Three and Six.

My performance video has been out for three days. It is already the third viewed video on the dance page. I didn't expect it to blow up like it did, and I surely didn't expect all the love.

I read a few of the comments, and a lot of them are praising me. Apparently, they thought I was going to suck. I mean, I understand to a certain extent, but it is still a bit intimidating.

A lot of people are also talking about my visual. I'm trending on Twitter. I didn't even know this group was big enough to be a topic on Twitter. I've gotten praised for my visual, as well as my flow. They say they like the way I present myself, as well.

I keep reading tweets as I walk down the hall, heading to the practice room. Chan called us in today to discuss a new performance. He says we need to get started on a new one soon, because it's getting close to competition season.

He also mentioned that he wanted to see how I work with the other members. Since I have only done a single performance, I need to show how I work in group performances.

I sigh, and put my phone in my back pocket. I push the dance studio door open, stepping inside. Half of the members are already there, which means its a free time until the others get here.

I say hi to everybody before I walk over and have a seat on the couch with Seungmin and Changbin. They both greet me with a smile.

"Hey." Changbin says.

"Hi." I say, putting my bag down on the floor.

"I saw the performance." Changbin says, looking at me with a brow raised.

I raise a brow as well. "Oh yeah?" I ask. "Did you like it?" I ask, leaning back on the leather couch to get comfortable. Seungmin scoots closer to me when I do so.

Changbin blushes a little bit. "Yeah, I watched it like three times." He chuckles with embarrassment. "It was good, but I think you already know that. All the fans were telling you.."

I chuckle. "Yeah, surprisingly."

"Why surprisingly?" Seungmin asks.

I turn my head to him, since I am in the middle of them. "I didn't expect such a good reaction. I kind of thought that maybe.. they would think I didn't belong in the team."

"Just because Minho thinks that doesn't mean it's true." Felix suddenly joins the conversation, taking a seat on a neighboring couch. Jeongin follows behind him shyly, sitting down next to him.

I snap my head to him, sitting up. "Wait," I say. "He actually thinks I don't belong here? Like he actually said that to you? He admitted it?" I start to ask desperately, needing to know.

I know he doesn't think highly of me, but I didn't know that he actually thought so low of me. If he actually thinks I don't belong, then it's going to mess with me so much. Because what if I actually don't? What if he is right?

Felix sees my expression, and he gets this look of regret on his face. "He didn't.. well.." he pauses. "I'm sure he didn't mean it like that." He says sweetly, in that one voice.

I groan, and fall back on the couch. Changbin chuckles at me, putting a hand on my shoulder lightly. "Don't think about it too much, Hyunjin. I'm sure he's just.. he just hasn't come around yet, let's say that."

"I think he might just be worried about the team." I hear Jeongin say, and I turn my attention to him. It's the first time he's ever really spoke to me, and it's him reassuring me. I smile, and he smiles back.

I take a deep breath before I speak. "I guess you're right." I sigh, and sit up. "But I just want him to—"

I stop talking when Minho comes walking up to the couch. He has a fierce look in his eyes. Our eyes meet, so I look away immediately. I feel the hand that Changbin had on me slowly slide off, and he sits further away.