twenty three.

this chapter contains a pov change, but it will make sense when you read:)

Are you going to join me?

He opens the door for me, despite having his hands full of shopping bags. We may have spent some money. Maybe a lot of it. Maybe most of his savings.

I giggle, tripping over my own feet. He falls into me, clashing me again the wall. He starts to laugh, I join him. I put a hand on his chest. "Oh my god." I giggle.

"Are you okay?" He asks with a smile.

I nod. He gives me one last look before pulling away from me, standing straight again. He uses his foot to close the door, and sets the bags down on the floor. He lets out a moan, massaging his hand.

He walks to the bathroom. "Shit, those strings were tearing up my hand." He says, stepping inside the bathroom.

I chuckle, sliding my shoes off. I can see him through the door, since it's a wide glass door that reveals most of the bathroom. You can see the sink and shower from the bed.

He washes his hands, splashing some water on his face as well. I lay down on the bed, tired as hell. I'm also starving. We spent so much money at the stores that we didn't want to buy any food.

Wait a minute. I roll over on my stomach, reaching for the little book on the nightstand. I flip through the pages, before finding the food section. I read the first few sentences that say exactly what I wanted to hear. The foods free.

The bed suddenly sinks in, and Minho lays next to me. He hold his head up with his hand as he lays on his side, looking at me. "What are you up too?" He looks to the book in my hand.

I show him the page, clicking my tongue. "I'm hungry. Food is free, what would you like?"

I lay like him, so we are facing each other. We are close in proximity, I can see the texture of his skin as he reads through the menu. He makes a dissatisfied face. He shakes his head as he hands it back to me.

"Too many options for me." He says and I chuckle at him. He smiles at me, turning over on his back. "You can chose, I'll eat anything."

"Hm." I say, taking it back and laying on my stomach. "Now I have to go through the many options. Thanks." I say, sarcastically. "I'm not excited to look through the 'options', which are literally just the same foods over and over with different sauces and names."

He starts to laugh. "As long as I don't have too."

I groan, dropping my head.

The doorbell rings, and I perk up. I take quick steps over to the door. I open it and gasp. It's a whole cart of the fanciest looking food I've ever seen in my entire life. I bow to the man, and he smiles.

For the next couple of minutes he sets up a whole table for us. He laid out a table cloth on the little table we had in the room, lighting a candle and opening a chilled bottle of wine. I only stared in awe the whole entire time.

Minho was in just as much disbelief as I was. By the time the man left, not forgetting to pour our drinks, the whole room was silent. I stand in front of the table, mouth a bit open. Minho sits at the chair, looking down at the lobster that stares back up at him.

"God damn." He suddenly blurts, looking up at me.

I start to giggle. "Oh my god." I say, in disbelief. "This is probably, no literally, the nicest dinner I have ever had. I thought yesterday was fancy... this totally tops it."

"I feel underdressed in my own hotel room." He mutters, making me giggle. He looks up at me with a look in his eye that makes me want to melt.

It's like he has stars in his eyes. He looks so happy, the happiest I've seen him since I met him. It makes me happy to know he is happy. He makes me want to give him the world and more after that.