twenty.

Oh, Minho.

MINHO'S POV

The trees pass by as I drive. He sits next to me with his headphones in, humming lowly to whatever song he has blasting in his ears. I would bet all my money that he's listening to a Conan Gray song.

He has his hands on his lips, going back and forth over them. Maybe they're smooth, maybe they are chapped. Maybe he likes the feeling of the rough or soft skin on his fingertips. Maybe he just likes to have his hands doing something.

Maybe he is thinking about what is going to happen. Maybe he is nervous that we're going to fight, or maybe he thinks we're going to have fun. Maybe he regrets coming.

But I know I don't.

I know that this is what we need. I know that he is listening to a Conan Gray song, because I am listening with him. I know that his lips are soft but rough, because I have kissed them.

I know he likes the rough but soft feeling of skin on his fingertips, because he's touched my skin the same way. I know it's just because he likes to have his hands doing something, because he holds things when he doesn't need to.

I know him. I know him in a way that most of the other members don't. I know what he likes, I know what he wants to feel, I know what songs he listens too, I know what he likes to hold while he sleeps.

To be loved is to be known, he said to me, and I guess that means he's loved; because I know him. I know him more than he knows I know him.

But is it I who loves him?

No.

Not yet, at least.

But I know that I can, and I'm starting too.

"Turn left." The car speaks to me, surprising me a little bit but I don't jump or anything. Hyunjin doesn't either.

I do as told, turning the car left onto another road. The hotel starts to come into sight, along with all the other little buildings around it. Like coffee shops, restaurants, and corner stores. It's a cute little community.

I suck in a breath to break the silence. I pull into the parking lot of the hotel, and Hyunjin takes off his headphones. He lets out a little "woah" as he looks at the place.

I chuckle. He's right, it's woah factor. It's a beautifully built hotel, almost resort. I hold back a smile. This was an amazing place to take him. It's hard for me to see potential in things, but there is a lot of potential here.

I park the car close to the entrance. I turn to Hyunjin, and he looks at me with a nervous but curious look on his face. "I'm going to go check in. You can start getting the bags out of the car." I say.

I unbuckle my seatbelt, "Or don't, if you don't want to." I say simply, not wanting to push him. He nods with a small smile, and I get out of the car with the same small smile.

I'm so fucking nervous.

I'm so scared I'm going to do something to ruin this. It's so good right now. I always end up ruining it when things get good, so I'm expecting myself to do the same thing now.