eighteen.

hey guys!! im so sorry for not updating, things have been so hectic lately...

Know you.

"Are you sure you will be okay?" He asks, again.

I let out a groan. "Yes, I'm totally sure. You can go." I say.

"You don't want to come?" He asks, again.

"Felix." I say. I take his hands. "I'm tired. It's been a long day. We performed less than an hour ago, the last thing I need is to go to an after party." I say to him.

We are currently in the hall of the apartment building, and I'm begging Felix to let me go inside. He wants to go to an after party for the competition, with a couple of the guys. Jeongin, Chan and Changbin, to be specific.

"You should go and have fun for me." I say. "I'm gonna go to bed now."

He sighs. "Okay." He says, stepping out of the way so I can get to the door. "But I will miss you!"

I open the door before chucking. "I don't doubt you will." I step inside the apartment. "Don't get too drunk, bye. Love you." I drag out before closing the door in his face.

I take a deep breath. I lean my head against the door, just taking a minute for myself. It's been such a long week. A long month, at that. I need a break. I'm so looking forward to the next couple of days I get off.

I stand up straight, locking the door and taking off my coat. I hang it up next to Minho's, which is when I realize that he is also home. He didn't go to the party, that's right.

My body reacts a certain way to that. I don't like it, but I find myself getting nervous. I kind of also feel... excited? I don't know.

I shake it off, before stepping into the kitchen. I freeze. Minho raises his head, looking at me as he sits at the counter. I just stare. What is he doing? And why does he look so upset?

He clears his throat. "I need to talk to you."

I don't know what to say. I don't speak, and I don't even react. I'm scared, if I'm being fully honest. I'm scared for what he wants to talk about. What is going to happen?

I inhale a breath. "Um. Okay.." I say.

"We need to talk..." he clears his throat, looking at me with a firm look. "About us."

Oh no. Oh god no.

"Minho I—"

"Please just let me talk." He says, standing up abruptly.

It scares me. I flinch, backing away a bit. His reaction when he sees me flinch isn't a good one. He looks sad, questioning as well. "Why don't you let me speak? Or come near you, at that."

He is talking in a softer tone now, like he's just trying to get answers. He seems like he just wants to know. He doesn't want to argue, he doesn't want to make me cry, he just wants to know.

"Because I know how it ends." I say, my voice breaking. I'm already about to cry. I'm so pathetic. I clear my throat, inhaling as well. "It always ends the same. We fuck, we talk, we fight, we leave."

"I'm sick of it." I say. "I'm done, Minho."

"I'm sick of it too," he says, gently. He takes another step, and I don't back away this time. He takes in a breath, "I'm so sick of it. I'm sick of the fighting, sick of you ignoring me, and I'm sick of regretting it."

"Minho I can't do this." I say, staring to slowly shake my head.

My throat is closing up, and my eyes are starting to water. I cross my arms, bringing one hand up to play with my necklace. I need to distract myself. Right now— because if I don't, I will cry in front of him and I'm sick of that.