twenty five.

Check out.

HYUNJIN'S POV

I awake with the worst pains throughout my whole body. Seriously. I feel like I got hit by a bus after running a marathon ten minutes before.

There is also an arm wrapped around my waist, and I lay on his chest. I raise my head up, looking at him as he sleeps peacefully. I slowly sit up with a smile on my face.

I let out a yawn, stretching my arms out. I'm trying to not move around that much. His arm fell down to my lower back as I'm sitting up. I look down to him. His hair is mess, but he looks so comfortable in bed.

I bring my hand up to his hair. I brush through the long brown silk, getting it out of his face. His nose twitches a little bit, and I pull my hand back. He lets out a moan as he moves his face away.

I chuckle.

I turn my head to look at the alarm clock on the nightstand, 10:38. I let out a sigh. It's time to get up and pack. It's Sunday, the day we have to leave, and check out is at 12am.

I turn back to the sleeping man, looking down at his hand. I tense up, slowly starting to move his hand away from me. I succeed, placing his hand on his own stomach. I let out a breath of relief before I completely slip out from under the covers.

I put my pajama pants, the checkered ones that aren't even mine that lay on the floor, back on. I stand up and stretch out fully, groaning. My back hurts so bad. I'm sore.

I take heavy steps to the bathroom, closing the door carefully and switching on the light. My reflection in the mirror makes me chuckle. My face is all puffy, and I look wrecked.

My eyes widen. My neck is also red and purple. I rub and squint my eyes, like that would make them disappear or something. They don't. They still are there, looking right back at me. Why does Minho have to be such a vampire?

I shake my head. I take out my face wash, washing my face with cold water to help the puffiness of it. I apply my moisturizer as well, loving the feeling of it. I look a little bit better now, the cold water helped me.

But what do I do about my neck?

I reach into my bag, looking for something. Do I have concealer or something? Maybe a bandaid?

As I'm digging, the bathroom door slides open. I turn around to look at him as he enters, but immediately look back away with a scoff. "Couldn't find your clothes?"

He starts to chuckle. "Somebody took my pajamas."

I hum. "And your underwear?"

"I'm afraid that one's on me."

I giggle.

He does as well, stepping into the shower. He turns on the water, stepping back out as he waits for it to get warm. He looks to me. "What are you doing?"

"Trying to cover the evidence." I say, turning around to face him.

He looks a little confused at first, before his eyes widen a little bit. He leans into me to look at them from closer. "I did that?" He asks, in disbelief.

"Unfortunately." I turn back around.

"Yikes." I hear him mutter before he steps into the shower. I just sigh.

I find my concealer, sighing in relief. I took it from the makeup artist when she said I could have it, after I got excited over wearing makeup. I'm so thankful for her. She's a life–saver right now.

I apply some on the spot, tapping it in with my fingers. It's a full coverage type of concealer, that's exactly my shade. It definitely covered up the mark, but if you get close enough you can see it's a darker patch of skin.