twenty one.

Only one?

MINHO'S POV (pt 2.)

I shake my head. "Whatever you say."

He remains silent, but hands me the keycard for the door. I take it with a small smile on my face. I turn my attention to the door, however, it is immediately brought back to Hyunjin when I hear his stomach rumble.

I pause, looking at him. He looks even more flushed now. I raise a brow. "Did you eat before we left?"

He raises his head to look at me. "Not really.. no." He shakes his head. "I only ate an apple." He shrugs.

"You only ate an apple?" I ask, a bit shocked.

He squints his eyes at me. "I was in a rush."

I open my mouth to speak, but close it quickly after. I just sigh. "Give me that, and wait here." I say, holding my hand out for his bag.

He hands it to me with a curious look. I pick up mine again, and with both of them in one hand, the keycard in my other, I open the door. I don't even turn on a light when I step inside. I put the bags down, and step back out of the room.

He is still standing there, just watching me. I close the door as I step out fully. "Alright. Let's go eat something."

"Right now?"

I hum. "Come on."

I hold the door open for him, a soft smile on my face. There is one on his face as well. He is almost blushing, and I find it adorable.

I step inside, behind him. He is looking around at the grand building, head tilted up at an angle that looks painful. I also look up, admiring the architecture.

Now that I see it, I feel a bit underdressed. I look back to our level, seeing all the fancy tables and waiters in suits. The waiters are dressed better than the guests.

I take a step closer to Hyunjin, my chest almost touching his back. "I feel out of place." I whisper into his ear. It makes him shiver.

He lets out a little sigh. He nods, "Me too."

I hold back a smile, backing away. The hostess walks up to us with a smile, apologizing for the wait. She explains how they have been busy, but the words kind of fade out.

Hyunjin does the talking, his sweet voice catching my attention instead. He laughs at her joke, before looking back to me. He motions for me to follow him, and she begins to lead us to a window booth.

I take a seat on one side, while Hyunjin sits on the other side. She places menus in front of us both, before she smiles and walks another way, heading back to the front I'm guessing.

I turn my attention to the man across from me. He sits with his legs together, and his arms by his sides. He looks like a shy little kid. It's a little funny, if I'm behind completely honest.

I shake my head, picking up the menu. He notices my actions, picking up the menu as well. "Why are you shaking your head?" He asks, his tone a bit interrogating.

"You're sitting weird." I say.

He looks up at me, a bit offended. I look up as well, locking eyes with him. His mouth is open, and his brows are furrowed. He looks genuinely offended. I just shrug.