twenty seven.

I don't have you.

"What took you so long?" Chan asks, as I walk back into the room.

Seungmin's eyes meet mine, and I notice the look on his face. I look away. I shake my head, "Nothing. I'm sorry I didn't know I was taking long." I say, a low voice.

I'm still in a daze. I don't know what to do. This shouldn't have such a big affect on me. His simple confession and question shouldn't scramble my brain like this.

Chan furrows his brows for a second. "It's.. fine."

I give a little smile, and he just turns away without another word. I take a deep breath. My eyes meet Minho's and he tilts his head at me, a curious look on his face. I look away awkwardly.

Ugh. I don't know what to do.

The rest of the day was kind of like a blur to me. I didn't absorb much of whatever Chan said, and I didn't pay attention when he tried to explain that we were going to be practicing a new dance.

I'm just stuck on Seungmin. I don't feel anything for him, and I never have looked at him and thought of him in anyway more that a friend. He's always been a buddy to me, since day one.

But, if that's the case, then why I am thinking so much about this?

Like, listen. I really, really, like Minho. I do. I would do anything for him if he asked, and I'm waiting for the day that I can call him my boyfriend. I know he likes me too, I know that, but I fear I like him more than he likes me.

And with that being said, we have Seungmin. Before I start to hate myself for thinking of him when I'm basically cuffed, I need to get it off my chest. He's cute.

He really likes me too. I know he does, because he got all nervous and blushed when asking me out. Maybe Minho isn't the type to blush, but he has never been nervous around me. And it's making me think.

I don't know. I'm just unsure. I don't want to reject Seungmin because I don't any to hurt him, so I'm trying to come up with ways to justify not saying no to him.

It's all so bad.

Maybe I just—

"Hyunjin?" He bumps into me.

I fade out of my daze, looking over to him. We are in the car, on our way home. "Are you okay?" He asks, gently. He looks genuine, a soft look on his face as he asks me.

I hum. "I'm fine." I give him a reassuring look before I turn back to the window, looking at the buildings pass by. We aren't almost home. I see the one restaurant that we live by.

"You sure?" Jisung asks, again.

I don't look at him this time. I keep my eyes on the road. Maybe I should look at him. I turn my head, nodding at him again. "Yeah, I'm sure." I say simply and softly.

Minho is sitting behind me, and I see that he is watching the interaction in silence. I wonder what he is thinking. I haven't really said or looked at him much all day. I've kind of just been out of it.

Whatever.

I give Jisung a little smile one last time, before turning back to look out the window. "Okay." I hear him mumble.

We reach the apartment complex, pulling into the parking garage. It's dark outside so it's a bit dim in the garage, but I like it when it's like that. I like how it feels, the cold air and dark lighting as I get home.

I unbuckle my seatbelt when we are parked, taking my bag and opening the minivan door. I wait until both Jisung and Minho crawl out, before I close it again. Jisung mutters a little "thank you", Minho doesn't speak.