thirty two. | final.

Confirmed.

HYUNJIN'S POV

Am I dreaming?

The song Kiss Me by Sixpence None The Richer plays on my earphone, but only in my right ear. It plays in Minho's left ear, and he holds my hand tightly as we walk.

I still haven't quite grasped the situation.

He's mine.

I woke up next to him this morning, and we didn't even argue. It was a peaceful morning. He gave me kisses and I wore his t-shirt, while he made me eggs and toast. He was smiling the whole time. He couldn't keep his hands off of me, and still can't.

"Are you nervous?" He asks.

I turn to him. "For what?" I answer his question with a question.

He shrugs. "Everything, I guess. The future, the guys reactions, fans reactions." He says.

I inhale. "Eh." I say, simply.

"Eh?" He chuckles.

I do as well, shaking my head. I lean into him, as we get closer to the dance room. "I'm trying to not think about it. We have the day to ourselves, to just unwind and prepare. Let's focus on that."

He hums. "You're right."

I smile. I step forward, pushing the door open with my back. He gives me a sly smile as I face him. I just giggle. He steps in first and I follow, our hands still tightly interlocked.

His smile falters, and I raise a brow. "Wha-" I turn my head, shutting up immediately.

I get deja-vu.

The members, and I mean all of them, are sitting on the couches. They all have their heads turned to look at us. We just stand there awkwardly. I see a few of their eyes lower to look at our hands, and that's when I really freeze.

Minho's head falls as well. He slowly looks back up. "Oh." He says simply.

I clear my throat, taking my hand away from his. "Well this is.. uh."

Jisung claps in celebration, pointing to Changbin. "You owe me a hundred bucks." He laughs loudly, causing the other to groan.

He falls back on the couch. "I shouldn't have said it was impossible."

Felix's hits his thigh. "Shut up." He mutters.

"Am I missing something?" Jeongin asks suddenly. "Am I the only one who's shocked and confused right now..." he looks to Minho and I. "..because what the hell?"

"No.. I'm lost too." Chan says, looking to us, then the rest of the guys. "Anyone care to explain? I'd love to hear why these two just walked in hand in hand.. after arguing for the last couple months?"

"Let's just say.." Felix starts, looking to me. "We know something big, and didn't tell anybody because we didn't know how they'd feel."

"Wait so.." Jeongin starts, looking to me. "You guys are friends now.. or what..?"

Chans eyes widen. "No.." he starts, looking between us and the rest of the group. "You're telling me..."