four.

Greatest showman.

I woke up before my alarm today. I had an alarm set today for six, since Felix told me last night we were going to have to be there by seven. I admit, I didn't get much sleep.

Me and Felix celebrated, but I refused to drink. I did not want to show up on my first day hungover, that would not be a good first impression. Or second. Whatever.

He told me that he admired me for that. For having enough self control that the mention of alcohol didn't make me want to get drunk. It kind of made me worry about his state, but we will not mention that today.

Today is about me. Today is about me and my new job. Is this a job? Can I call this a job? If I call my parents right now and tell them this is my job, will they be happy or will they tell me to get a real job? I guess I could consider this a job. I am getting paid... so I guess it's a job.

I roll out of bed, taking a deep breath. I stayed the night at Felix's, so I guess I should say I roll out of his bed. I have stayed over so many times that half of this house is basically mine, and I basically live here. Just like he lives at my place.

I head to the bathroom, where I can freshen up. I know I don't really have to do anything, like get dressed in professional clothes. I guess it's a job, just not as fancy. Actually, now that I think about it, what do I wear today?

Felix walks in, looking at me staring at myself in my mirror. He seems to be in a haze, like everybody else is in the morning. His hair is a mess. He is a mess. I want to laugh so badly.

"What are you doing?" I chuckle out, as he just stands there.

"I-" he starts, and stops. He yawns. "I don't really know. What are you doing?" He says, and takes a few steps closer. He turns to the mirror, so now we are both looking at ourselves in the mirror.

My eyes flicker to him in the mirror. "I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing." I say, and I can tell he just doesn't understand a word of it.

"Nice." He says. "I'm going to go make eggs."

I squint my eyes. He turns away, and trudges out of the bathroom. I just watch him as he walks away. I wonder what is going on in his mind right now. He seems like an empty can in the morning.

I sigh, and turn back to the mirror. I guess I should just do what I do everyday. I mean they didn't complain about how I looked at the audition, and I didn't even brush my hair then. So what does it matter now, really?

I decide that yes, I'm just going to go simple. I take a brush to my hair, brushing out the long black silk. I haven't cut my hair in a while, but I have actually grown a liking to having long hair.

I do what I always do, and tie my hair in a half-up-half-down style. The few front pieces fall out by themselves, and I let them be. I look at my complexion, and figure I'm just fine. I don't need to anything more, except wash my face of course.

After I've done everything I wanted to do, I exit the bathroom. I head over to the other side of the room and slide open the sliding mirror door. I take out a basic outfit- a pair of grey sweatpants, and a white long sleeve crewneck. I don't forget to add a black tee underneath incase I get hot, and try to ignore the way the collar peaks out.

Exiting the room, I can immediately smell Felix's eggs. I walk into the kitchen, and in the time it took me to get ready he made us both breakfast. I sit down next to him, thank him, and eat my food.

I want to ask Felix so many questions. I want to ask what they expect, if they are nice, how good they are at talking. For all I know, they could be a group of complete assholes or something.