nine.

Shivers.

Practicing with Minho didn't go good yesterday. I don't know if I can even say I practiced with him, because the minute we got into that room he ignored me. He started to learn the dance by himself, completely ignoring me.

It was the same at home, as well. We all rode home together as always, but Minho didn't even look at me. When we actually got home, he still ignored me.

So I just hope today is different. I look over to him as we ride in the car. He is looking out the window with his AirPods in, ignoring all of us. I just sigh, and turn to look out my own window.

When we get to the building, we all grab our bags and head inside. I walk by Changbin's side as he talks about the show he watched last night with Chan. I like listening to Changbin's voice, since he is very expressive when he uses it.

"You don't get it though," He speaks. "The ending was like so unexpected. She killed him!"

I raise a brow. "Wow. That's.. wow."

I honestly don't even know what he is talking about. I hear him talking, but the words are absorbing. I'm stuck on how the hell I'm going to be practicing with Minho, alone.

I put a hand on Changbin's shoulder, stopping him as we are about to enter the studio. "Changbin," I say to get his attention. "I am gonna head over to the other studio to practice, tell Chan for me?"

He just nods. "Okay, I will. See you." He says, opening the door. "I'll tell you the rest later!"

I hum. I just turn away, heading to the studio. It's empty when I get there, so I have the perfect amount of time to practice before Minho gets here. I have to prepare myself.

I'm whistling a tune as I drop my bag, heading over to the sound system. I put the song on replay so I can practice. As I walk to the middle, my body is moving to the beat. I have a bit of it memorized right now, so that's why.

The music restarts, so I get in position. I do the entrance perfectly, but I can't get the first move when the song transitions. I frown. I try to do the move again, but my body just won't agree.

"You're terrible at that." I hear his nasty voice speak.

I freeze, snapping around to look at him. He has his arms crossed as he stares at me. He's wearing all black, and my eyes go to his shirt. It's tight, complimenting his figure.

"My eyes are up here." He says.

I cringe when I realize I was caught, slowly raising my eyes up to look at him. He's looking at me with a brow raised like he is teasing me.

"Really?" He asks.

"Shut up." I mutter.

He chuckles. "You're fault. And by the way if you're going to be so bad at dancing, don't join a dance club."

I whip around. "I am not "bad at dancing", that's a joke." I say harshly. "I'm doing just fine on the dance. I would be doing way better if you would shut the hell up and leave me alone." I spit.

I squint my eyes at him, before turning back around. My eyes go to him in the mirror's reflection, and he is scoffing. He starts to walk to the sound system, pausing the music.

"I can't fucking hear you over this shit." He says. He stand back up and looks at me. "Now what did you say? What was that?" He tilts his head expectantly.

I feel like I am shrinking right now. It was fine earlier, yelling at him like that. However now, I can't even speak. He continues to stare at me, waiting for something. When he realizes I'm frozen, he starts to smirk.