five.

Play with Fire.

After yesterdays commotion, we just decided to call it a day. We talked a little bit about what was expected and what will be going on, but in the end he just sent me home.

My first official day is today.

I'm not as nervous as I thought. I mean, I already met the guys and explored the building, so there really isn't anything to be afraid of now. If anything, I'm just scared of how the guys will treat me.

I've already come to a conclusion that Minho is a possible raging asshole. I hate assholes, but I'm going to give him a chance today. Because I said possible. Who knows? Maybe he will change.

Jisung is a flirt, one hundred percent. I don't know if he actually is into me, but he for sure has fun acting like he is. It's kind of entertaining, but I don't want to flirt back in the case that we both get the wrong idea. That might be bad.

Seungmin was quiet. He was the one looking at me in disgust, but he was actually nice today. When we were taking a walk of the building, he stayed close to me. Whenever I looked at him, he would smile. Maybe it's just his resting face or something that made him look at me like that on the first day, because he seems to like me.

Jeongin and Changbin were sweet. Changbin was energetic, he kept me smiling. Jeongin was quieter, but he would smile if I looked at him. I think he's shy, while Changbin just wants to make people happy. I like that about them, they are nice people. Not to mention Jeongin is adorable. He's the youngest of all though, so that's expected.

Chan was also nice. I like him. There's really nothing to say about him, he's just overall a nice person. I like the way he is reliable, and the members seem to trust him. He's comfortable, I like that the most.

I pull into the parking lot of the building, whistling to the tone of Arabella. I didn't come with Felix today. He slept at his own place last night, and came in his own car. I keep whistling as I walk into the building.

And as I enter the dance room. And as Seungmin looks up to me. I stop whistling when we make eye contact, and he smiles at me.

"Arabella?" He asks, going back to whatever he was doing on his phone.

I smile, and drop my bag in the corner where his is. "Yeah," I say. "I love the song, and the band."

"I do too." He chuckles. "I didn't expect you to listen to them." He looks up at me, as I take a seat on the couch opposite him.

I look up to him, and tilt my head. "Why's that?" I think I look like an fan, don't I? Do I? I actually don't know myself. I think he sees my frustration, because he starts to chuckle at me.

"You... do? But you don't. I don't know, I just didn't pin you as the guy to listen to music. I thought you would be athletic and more... man." He says.

I chuckle. "More man?"

"I don't know." He smiles bashfully as he shakes his head.

"Don't be embarrassed." I chuckle, looking at him. He looks up at me, and smiles back. "I actually want to hear more.. what do you think I'm like?" I pull my legs up and sit in a way where it looks like I'm giving him my full attention, holding my head with my fist as I look at him.

He looks up at me, and bites his lip. I watch as he turns off his phone, and puts it down on the couch. I like how he's now looking at me, giving me his attention. I want to get to know him, or let him know me, and this is the perfect way.

"You look like you play sports." He narrows his eyes.

"I did." I nod, a sly smile. "Guess which sport."