Chapter 19

ERIN POV'S:
#MeettheParents

"Without teachers, without students there is no learning. Being a teachers that doesn't only teaches knowledge, but also guide the students towards their dreams through teaching." Sir Mateo Guadalupe started his speech.

"To our future teachers, thank you for inspiring our students by showing them your knowledge, dedication and respect on your profession as their acting teacher!"

Our beloved principal face us and give us applause followed by our superior mentors and also the students before the principal continued on his speech.

"Congratulations BEED intern students for completing your 'on the job training'. We are honored to be chosen as your training ground and we're grateful to be part of your successful teaching!"

Again, our mentors give us applause before he continued on his speech.

"Teaching is may be hard but the success of every students are the greatest rewards to gift to ourselves. So keep teaching with love, joy and pride to your future students. Thank you and God bless you all and hoping to see you here again, our dear future teachers!" They gave us round of applause as the principal ended his speech of appreciation.

Tumayo kami nang isa-isang kinamayan ni Sir Mateo Guadalupe, the head principal of this school. We're here at the auditorium because the school deliberately giving us appreciation of our completing the 'on the job-training.'

"By the way— I would like to give a special mention to Miss Caroline Erin Hunstman for being a helpful on one of her students!"

I was paused when the principal called my attention for me to look at him. He was smiling and gestures his hand to me to come at the stage.

Mabilis naman ako na lumapit at nagbigay galang sa kaniya.

"Her student told me that Miss Hunstman was not only a good teacher but with a good heart. Malaki daw ang naitulong ni teacher Erin sa kaniya at sa pamilya niya kung kaya't personal pa siyang pumunta sa office para lang ipagmalaki iyon sa akin!"

The principal compliments me with giving me a round of a plause, and then suddenly the whole students applauded their hands on me.

Napakurap ako at nahihiya na ngumiti habang hinahanap ng tingin ko si Suspetsado. I know it's from him.

"Miss Hunstman, would you like to say a words?" He give me the microphone and I'm force to get it.

"Good morning, everyone!" Panimula ko. "First of all I would like to say thank you to Sir Mateo Guadalupe and to our respective mentors for gloatingly accepted us." I look at sir Mateo and to all teachers, especially to Ma'am Betty before I give my respect. Ma'am Betty just nodded and smiled with a proud look at me.

"Woohh! That's my best friend!" Tonet's motion her hands as if she's very proud of me. I stared at her.

"I'm not a wonder woman or any of those superhero's with power—" I paused when all the students laughed at my jokes. I smiled also.

"But on the case of my student was the right thing I did to helped him as not their acting teacher but their ate. Everyone of us can be a hero of their own. Again, thank you so much to all the faculty of  this school and to all my fellow intern!" I ended my words by bended in front of them in conjunction with their applauses.

"Pero superhero po kita, Ma'am!" Pagmamalaki na sigaw ni Suspetsado na kinangiti ko lang sa kaniya.

After the short program, the students are back to their respective rooms. Pinapunta naman kami sa Home Economics room para sa munting mireyenda na galing kay sir Mateo.