Chapter 26

ERIN Pov's:
#Marking

"Good evening, mahal.." The luscious voice that I heard beside me was the reason of me why my eyes are still closed. I don't want to wake up yet, but when I felt something wet in between my breasts, my eyes abruptly opened. I gasped who's above me.

"R-raven! What are you doing?" He looked up and a smirked greeted me. I blink for how many seconds when I recalled everything happened earlier.

"Ginigising ang mahal ko." He teased before hold my chin and give me a few seconds kiss. While me was abruptly touch his forehead and neck  if his fever gone. He's still have a fever but it's not too high unlike earlier.

"I need to go home." Labag sa boses ko ang sinabi kase ang totoo ay ayoko na ewan siyang mag-isa dito, sa kalagayan pa niyang may lagnat. Pero kase nag-aalala din ang parents ko sa akin, nagwawala na tiyak si Dad kakahanap sa akin. Kahit alam naman ni Mommy kung nasaan ako pero hindi ang lugar na kinaroroonan ko.

"Tumawag si Mommy kanina." He said that I abruptly cough in conjunction with my sudden arose from the bed. I looked at him with terror as I holding his both shoulder, but in his swift motion, I'm now leaning at his hard chest and corner me with his both legs.

"A-ano naman ang sinabi mo kay Mommy? Nagkausap din ba kayo ni Dad?" My voice trembling with mix of fear and dread, knowing that I'm alone with Raven's house. Knowing that I'm a woman and he's a man inside of his house, in his bed rather. And at the same with mix of lust!

"Relax lang mahal dahil si Mommy lang kanina ang nakausap ko." He explained at the side of my ear, and I felt his hand rubbing the side part of my thigh under the blanket, while he was still smirking at me.

"H-hows the conversation?" I asked. Nauutal pa ako sa kaba.

"Maayos naman ang pag-uusap namin at sinigurado ko sa kaniya na iuuwi kita ng ligtas at virgin pa—" Napatigil siya nang mabilis kong natakpan ang lips niya habang pinandilatan siya ng masama. His smirk became wide as I felt his tongue licking my hand, I was about to release my hold but he promptly preempted it, his tongue licking again the center of my palm at my panic.

"Hm!. R-raven!. S-stop it!." I firmly muttered as I felt his other hand rubbing the rim of my left thigh, I felt his hand searching for something with demanding. And I know that he's intently show me what he mean for.

"Pero hindi naman magagalit si Mommy kung titikman ko lang, mahal ko?" His voice was deep yet derisive as he continues rubbing my thigh and playing the edge of my underwear, while his lips nibbled my ear that tickles me and giving quivers at my whole system.

Is he going to marking me again?

"W-what do you mean?" He released his hold at my lips so I can speak in clear tone, habang pigil na pigil ang ungol ko at alam kong namumungay din ang mga mata ko sa pagnanasa.

"Papayag ka ba, mahal?" He replied instead of answering me that obviously he knows what I'm asking.
Pero agad akong umiling sa kaniya.

"No— Hm! R-raven!." I exclaimed as his hand entered and covered my womanhood with his big hand, while his other hand searching the strap of my dress way going to my left breast, for me to scream his name again.

"Pangako hindi ako lalagpas doon, mahal.. because I'm going to crazy if I can't taste you now, Caroline." His husky voice added fuel to my lustful desire, with his hand down there is now starting to move at the lips of my private part, I gasped in terrible shock.