Chapter 200: Outsider

[Devouring Complete! You have gained the ability [Life-Death Conversion].]

[Life-Death Conversion (SS)]

Details: The sub-authority that belongs between [Life] and [Death]. It allows one to convert life to death and vice versa.

A short explanation entered Shiro's vision before disappearing. Based on the information present on it, this ability allowed for the conversion of life to death. That is, bring death to everything that has life. At the same time, it allows him to bring life to the dead, forming what is known as [Undead].

Of course, they would truly remain "dead" unless their souls are brought back from Terra's reincarnation cycle, or [The Root] itself if the former isn't functioning here.

That's what happens in Shirou's world as there's no reincarnation cycle present in it due to the lack of the gods' presence. Simply put, this wouldn't have happened if the Age of Gods had ended—the denizens of that world will have a final resort to lean onto instead of being obliterated by [The Root] and lose their existences.

"Confessarius..? Oh well, they know Kal'tsit too..." He mumbled as he recalled the memories that he had just gained thanks to his devouring.

Turns out, this random [Passer-by A] is a member of a group called [Confessarius]. They are doctors and scientists who study life at first glance, but they are actually casters who had mastered the power of [Life] and [Death] through unknown means.

Furthermore, they are working with the current General of Kazdel. Since Kal'tsit is from Babel, an organization under the current Sarkaz Regent Theresia, he knew the conflicts between them.

The General pursues an iron-clad rule whereas they would kill their way to prove Kazdel's strength. On the other hand, the Regent is a pacifist who wants to show the world that Kazdel can co-exist peacefully with other nations—that they could stop their suppression against them as they are harmless enough.

In this battle, it is not wrong to say that the entire world's interests are inexplicably connected with it. Hence, Kazdel is actually a complete battlefield where everyone is involved, starting from mortal mercenaries up to the Feranmuts.

"A battlefield..." Shiro said as a sharp glint passed in his pupils. "I want to go there."

Fortunately, he could suppress his excitement as he looked towards a cliff.

"How strong am I right now..?"

From the moment he became god, Shiro lost track of his combat power. Even when his panel showed him his current status, it doesn't give a clear picture on what he can do right now.

(A/N: His name is written in the format of First Name/Last Name in the panel while it'll be Last Name/First Name in narrations to implement Japan's culture.)

[Fukushiro Sakurai]

Soul Points: 2,480,710,000,000

Level: Low-Ascendant (+)

Body: 80,000,000 (Chief-class)

Mind: 90,000,000 (Chief-class)

Soul: 999,999,999,999 (Creator-class)

Special Attributes:

Energy: ---

Originum: 1,000

Charm: 100 (MAX)

Luck: 99 (100)

Control: 100 (MAX)

Willpower: 100 (MAX)

Killing Intent: 100 (MAX)

First of all, a huge change happened in his stats. His [Soul] is in a strange state of 999B, which is the maximum capacity of a Creator God. When Shiro upgraded this system as a magus, he took into consideration the numerical ranks of it. Since putting anything beyond billions won't make any sense as it is beyond the limits of a <Creator>, he didn't choose to do so.