Chapter 220: The Meeting of Two Magical Girls

A/N: Before we start this chapter, I realized that some people did not watch the anime worlds that I chose. To better understand these arcs, I would start placing a canon summary of the said world.

Here's the one for Re: creators.

[news]

===Canon Summary===

The story is all about fictitious worlds–anime, manga, light novels–emerging into reality. You can think of it as 2D characters who got transported into the real world, turning them 3-Dimensional like us. Creators are dubbed as the authors/mangaka of these worlds. These people have the power to "revise" the stories of the 2D characters, which can buff and nerf their characters. They can also modify how the world of the 2D characters turns out in the future. Meanwhile, the 2D characters are called "Creations". Each creations has their own beliefs and ideals regarding their situations. Some who saw decency in their creators chose to ally with them while some creators who wrote tragedies are hated by their creations as they have the notion that their creators are the reason behind every suffering in their world. This forms a dynamic of either liking their creators or hating them and forcing them to remove the said tragedies. Of course, there is a psychopathic character who does not conform to all of this as she moves for fun only.

However, it does not end there. There is still a sole character, Altair, who wants to destroy the world for some reason. She causes misunderstandings between the creators and creations so that the latter would hate the former and eliminate the creations who stand opposite to her. With Altair's addition, this simple 2D turns 3D became a fight for the world. If the creations who want to save the "real 3D world" win, they prevent the world's destruction. If Altair wins, the world ends.

PS: There is a lot more to this anime, but they will be gradually explained as the members adapt to the mission world.

[/news]

******

"Wait, you accepted reality just like that?"

"Well... When I see the character from my beloved story, why wouldn't I?"

Shiro explained to Selesia and the rest before taking a bite of his pizza. They are currently in a pizza house right now, eating tons of food under his wallet. Being a famous mangaka, production director, and screenwriter has its perks. It is supposed to be that his appearance would be much more obscure as he is a mangaka, but it became different when many of his readers voted for him in a fan poll of a men's magazine.

Despite not being a model, his appearance exceeded any of them. This is the first exposure of Shiro in this world.

"Also, I am involved with your anime adaptation, Selesia-san. Did you call Matsubahara-san here?"

"Matsubara? My author?" She rhetorically asked. "That's right. We were supposed to meet in the afternoon."

As of the moment, they are in Akihabara. Three days had passed since their descent into this world and they found out more about its ACG culture. Naturally, Shiro's identity helped so much as he is involved with the creation of a dozen different manga and anime. Not only that, but he also came in contact with other people in this industry.

"Munch... Fukushiro-kun... Deed wu try making..."

"...We can't understand you." Selesia chided. "Eat first before talking."

Nodding, she proceeded to chow down on the food. Meanwhile, Shiro could not help but look at Kuroneko and Kal'tsit, both of whom are having a staring competition. The two noticed his gaze and immediately made up their excuses.

"We're shocked. That's all."

"...Same goes for me." Kuroneko added.

"Uh... Alright."