Chapter 223: The Raid

Revisions.

It is a special ability that only the [Creators] have in this world, at least theoretically. Since there is a link between the [Creator] and [Creation], add to that the military girl's hints about using this world's power, Meteora built a theory in which the [Creator]'s intervention can affect their [Creation]. Simply put, the former can give the latter new abilities that they should not have.

This is also stated in the decrypted information that the members had received. It has the confirmation that "revisions" are possible. No further details are available, thus it is up to them to explore these "revisions" in this mission world.

'What should I do?' Shiro tapped his finger on the armrest while deep in thought. 'This will affect Madoka-chan's reward so a half-baked one is not allowed. Wait a minute—'

Memories came pouring down his mind. His usage of [Tail Gear], a mahou shoujo x super sentai hybrid, gave him an idea for her new power. Madoka did not retain most of her abilities as the Law of Cycles, but what would happen if there was a final form for her that allowed its free utilization?

'It is similar to my [Ultimate Chain]... Let's just call it [Madokami].'

He visualized her appearance when she is in that pillar of light. Her majestic, untouchable, and gentle aura made many Magical Girls feel safe. Her physical manifestation of light in her dreary world. Her self-sacrifice was born out of her resolve to make her world a better place.

Shiro is Madoka's mentor. He might not comprehend everything about her, as evident when he failed to predict Sayaka's actions, but he still understands her actions, motives, and ideals. It is important to know those as his main responsibility as a mentor is to help her walk in her "desired path". He does not choose the path that his students tread; his students do.

Shinji wants to be a better person? Then so be it.

Sayaka wanted to become an enforcer of justice? Alright.

Madoka wants to make her world a better place? That's fine too.

With these thoughts dominating his head, Shiro began to draw. He first outlined the manga panels before drawing the storyboard in his mind. As always, he did not use any guidelines and outlines thanks to the perfect control over his body. He added new layers to his software subconsciously as he did all of this. Everything came naturally to him. Since he did work as a mangaka in this world for over twenty years, it is reasonable to be like that.

Everyone did not sense the passage of time, preoccupied with whatever stuff they are doing. Meteora is surfing the web, researching everything about Saber and Fate series. Matsubara called in his light novel illustrator to do their revisions. Selesia is marveling at the coffee in this world while Souta volunteered to take care of everyone's snacks. Kuroneko is also focusing on her new revisions, with Kal'tsit's comments appearing now and then. Lastly, Madoka and Mamika are having a serious talk outside.

"The Ursines. They are more cunning and vicious."

"Hm."

"Mon3tr's prowess works better in close range. It should be supplemented by other long-ranged attacks."

"Hm."

"The Infected do not think like that unless they come from an affluent force."

"Hm."

Every few minutes, Kal'tsit would point out Kuroneko's mistakes. The latter took it seriously as she sees the former as a ten-thousand-year-old woman. Her knowledge repository and insights are deep enough to make a pit that connects the opposite ends of Earth. While Kuroneko does have her confidence, she's aware of her shortcomings. She knew well enough to not pretend that her flaws does not exist.