Chapter 215: Emergency Quest

"One work after another... Tsk, tsk."

Shiro massaged his forehead as he mused over the "Emergency Quest" this time around. He felt that he will be involved with this one. If Madoka's world is not enough to be constituted as an emergency, then the one with that description will be very troublesome.

Fortunately, the chat group itself took the initiative to explain everything. Three black-gold prompts appeared one after another in his sight.

[Announcement]: An emergency quest has been issued.

[EMERGENCY QUEST]

Details: A mission issued by the chat group pertains to world-destroying threats. The complete extermination of anything—parallel worlds, signs of life, or any sentient being—will be brought upon by its completion. The will of the target world is continuously dealing with the threat, hence it is imperative to be launched 48 hours after being issued.

[EMERGENCY QUEST: Collision of Worlds]

Details: An anomaly has occurred in a certain world, ushering forth destruction that nobody in that world had seen. The danger level of this mission is raised to the emergency level due to the powers possessed by the main culprit behind the anomaly.

Objective 1: Prevent the destruction of the "Real World"

Objective 2: Prevent the destruction of the "Story Worlds"

Participants: Six (6) Chat Group Members

Reward/s: 5,000,000 Points, 3 SSR-rated [Guaranteed Ticket], 1 [Permanent Revision] Slot

Deadline: 48 hours after the EMERGENCY QUEST had been published.

Note 1: Due to this mission's peculiarity, the participants' roles will be separated between [Creators] and [Creations]. The role of the former is to act as a "normal" human in the eyes of others while the latter's role is to use supernatural abilities to combat the opponents.

Note 2: The participants will be "shielded" by the chat group against any omniscient-level abilities during this mission.

Note 3: The "shield" will be canceled once the "roles" are broken.

Note 4: A chance to [Decrypt] information will be given in advance (One participant will have the chance to decrypt a percentage of the information by luck).

Shiro skimmed everything before he opened the now-hectic chat group.

Romani: "The flashbacks are strong in this one."

Touka: "Madoka's world, I get it."

Shiro: "Says the two who underestimated her world back then..."

Romani: "It's not our fault. I mean, who would have expected such ridiculous events in a magical girl world?"

The dark and horrendous world is hidden under the veil of sweetness and innocence. It took the idiom "viewing the world in rose-tinted glasses" to the next level.

Kal'tsit: "There are more requirements than before."

Lelouch: "Four notes... It is the first time I'm seeing one personally."

Kuroneko: "The last one... Shiro, I think you will be needed here."

Shiro: "Yep..."

Four rules. Each of them is intricate, requiring a well-thought plan incomparable to the ones in the past.

'The first and the third one... There's already some hidden implications in it.' He thought. 'The [Creators] are needed to act as a normal human, but the punishment in the third note would not add if we use our powers with our identity hidden.'